Poland to AOC: "You big dummy..."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You are so obsessed with AOC when you should be mad at Trump!!! TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!! :cds: TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!! :spittledrool: TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!!!

Sapsters TDS is up to stage 4.

Isnt' Stage 5 where they turn inside out and explode?

(Sappy, please live stream when you get there.)

This_person

You are so obsessed with AOC. It's almost lies foreign government elected her and then she installed an AG that would cover up for her.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Congrats you learned to post memes. This makes no sense in the context you used it but it a step in the right direction grandpa!
It's because it's cheap vodka you drink, isn't it Jimmy? That stuff rots your brain.

Sapidus

No one is saying "technically they're concentration camps." Bad meme, makes no sense.

Actually most intelligent people are.

Including the author of the definitive book on Concentration camps which i previously quoted to you.

Keep practicing! The internet only gets easier from here

This_person

Actually most intelligent people are.

Including the author of the definitive book on Concentration camps which i previously quoted to you.

Keep practicing! The internet only gets easier from here
Sadly, that author is wrong. Review the definition of the term, then the conditions that exist, and you find the author is wrong.

It's called "independent thought". You really should give it a try. :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

yeah because that makes her an EXPERT

I'll stick with the Encyclopedia Britannica definition of Concentration Camps not some far leftist with an ax to grind1

Sadly, that author is wrong. Review the definition of the term, then the conditions that exist, and you find the author is wrong.

but but but ... it fits is excuses for AOC

Sapidus

Again. I am gonna trust the author of the definitive book on concentration camps over a guy who believes a book of made up fairy tales really happened and should be our guiding principle. Except when it comes to brown people

Leviticus 19:33-34 and 24:22 – When the alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.”

Sapidus

yeah because that makes her an EXPERT

I'll stick with the Encyclopedia Britannica definition of Concentration Camps not some far leftist with an ax to grind1

but but but ... it fits is excuses for AOC

How about Meriram Webster?

1. a place where large numbers of people, especially political prisoners or members of persecuted minorities, are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities,