Police: Mom Watched, Encouraged Gang Rape

Shannie0308

pixiegirl said:
In the words of my ol' friend BK.... I'm just sayin.... :lol: I have no doubt she knew them. Just because she knew them doesn't mean that she was friends with them. It may have been poor judgement to go into the room but one can conclude she didn't think the girl capable of doing her harm or else she wouldn't have gone in???? I'm sure it wasn't as simple as her bf flicking someone off but maybe they lived in the same neighborhood and it was common knowledge that Tina is Joe's boyfriend???? I agree that nice girls don't go out with gang members but I don't think enough infomation was given to classify her boyfriend as a gang member.

:eyebrow: :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
I didn't say it was okay, Pixillated. :smack: I simply said that nice girls don't go with gang members. And we can reasonably assume that she knew these people because she went into a hotel room with the one girl. And if it was a simple case of her boyfriend flicking one of them off, how would they know who she was and how to find her?
When I was younger I knew gang members. I didn't know they were gang members until after the fact. And you better believe my ex ticked off a few of them. He wasn't a gang member. What if it had happened to me?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS OKAY!!! :sheesh:
:neener: Jumping to conclusions:
Nice girls don't go with gang members. So the victim should have thought about that before she hooked up with her loving beau.
For all we know, her boyfriend could be on the straight and narrow, and reported some of the gang members to the police for illegal activity. Why isn't it enough to just say "Wow, what a horrible thing to do to another human being?" :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nickel said:
Why isn't it enough to just say "Wow, what a horrible thing to do to another human being?"
Wow, what a horrible thing to do to another human being! :bawl:

Is that better? :rolleyes:

Sorry - I still think the girl shouldn't have been banging with the gang and she shouldn't have gone into a motel room with a gang ho. I'm willing to bet money - yes, money - that the boyfriend was a rival gang member. I'm very sparing with my sympathy and tend to save it for those who deserve it.

Call me cynical...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:
I'm very sparing with my sympathy and tend to save it for those who deserve it.

Call me cynical...

Like for girls who drink too much and can't get rid of the resulting big butt?

Sorry, had too! :love:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
vraiblonde said:
Help me here :confused:

That beer wench girl, fttrsbeersomething. She was talking about dieting and said her weakness was alcohol and I asked her if she was an alcoholic because she said she couldn't imagine a weekend w/out drinking and you got mad at me and told me I was unsypathetic.... :bawl: I'm still sad...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pixiegirl said:
I asked her if she was an alcoholic because she said she couldn't imagine a weekend w/out drinking

Anyway, that's different - you were being rude right to her. This rape person, we don't even have a screen name for her. She may not even be real. And if she came on here to tell her tale of woe, I'd either lie and placate her or (more likely) I'd zen the thread.

So you're still worse than me :neener:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
See how easy it is!!!! Insert random sympathetic phrase, and bam! you're outta there. :cheesy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nickel said:
See how easy it is!!!! Insert random sympathetic phrase, and bam! you're outta there.
Your attention is needed in the Deaf Miss America Squashed By Train tread. :whistle:

Pandora

Steve said:
I'm not saying the victim is pure and innocent, but if you ask the perps they'll probably tell you they "didn't mean nuffin against her, day was jus try'n to git a message to da big poppa".

:yeahthat:

Gang life and the neighborhoods that house them run with an entirely different set of rules. The people who live the community are terrified of the gangs and what they do and those that are members are extremely loyal, and if they are not, they will be killed, their families will be tortured if not killed.

In California you have the MS-13’s, the Bloods and the Crips, so I agree with Vrai, this girl had some “gang” involvement with a rivalry gang and that involvement was most likely the boyfriend.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pandora said:
this girl had some “gang” involvement with a rivalry gang and that involvement was most likely the boyfriend.
Evil. Why can't you just say "Wow, what a horrible thing to do to another human being"?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Pandora said:
:yeahthat:

Gang life and the neighborhoods that house them run with an entirely different set of rules. The people who live the community are terrified of the gangs and what they do and those that are members are extremely loyal, and if they are not, they will be killed, their families will be tortured if not killed.

In California you have the MS-13’s, the Bloods and the Crips, so I agree with Vrai, this girl had some “gang” involvement with a rivalry gang and that involvement was most likely the boyfriend.
Very well then. Gas them all... :shrug: