Polishing the turd that is Kamala

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So can we all agree that the only reason she's the nominee is because she's a black woman and they didn't dare pass over her?

Good, then we can have a discussion.

We should expect the news tards to shine her turdy ass up one side and down the other. It's what they do. Because she has no accomplishments, they talk about how she dresses and what kind of shampoo she uses. But we know that the border has gotten far more insecure under her personal watch - "Border Czar", remember?

She has screwed up literally everything she's touched.

She has not one accomplishment, unless you consider exacerbating the war between Russia and Ukraine to be an accomplishment.

I loathe when women (and black people) like this get tapped because of some affirmative action ideology. There ARE women who can lead, and there ARE black people who can lead, and there ARE black women who can lead. Kamala isn't one of them.

SamSpade

Megyn Kelly had a tweet where she essentially said - if we're going to have a woman President, dear GOD don't let the FIRST one be Kamala.

luvmygdaughters

So can we all agree that the only reason she's the nominee is because she's a black woman and they didn't dare pass over her?

We should expect the news tards to shine her turdy ass up one side and down the other. It's what they do. Because she has no accomplishments, they talk about how she dresses and what kind of shampoo she uses. But we know that the border has gotten far more insecure under her personal watch - "Border Czar", remember?

She has not one accomplishment, unless you consider exacerbating the war between Russia and Ukraine to be an accomplishment.

I loathe when women (and black people) like this get tapped because of some affirmative action ideology. There ARE women who can lead, and there ARE black people who can lead, and there ARE black women who can lead. Kamala isn't one of them.
Yep, started already. Watched the news yesterday and it was a Black Women Business Owners coalition, saying things like, "We're so proud of Kamala and all that she has accomplished and one said she called her daughter so she could see history being made. Like...you know... no election needed, Kamala is the next Cackler...er...Commander in Chief of the USA.

StmarysCity79

Why do you say this?

What proof do you have?

How exactly did she exacerbate a war?

You are no different than the idiots claiming Trump got shot because of DEI initiatives.

What did Trump do at the border ( build a big beautiful wall Mexico will pay for) that you think Kamala didnt?

StmarysCity79

Yep, started already. Watched the news yesterday and it was a Black Women Business Owners coalition, saying things like, "We're so proud of Kamala and all that she has accomplished and one said she called her daughter so she could see history being made. Like...you know... no election needed, Kamala is the next Cackler...er...Commander in Chief of the USA.

Like laughing is a bad thing?

Only to Trump who is so mean you've never seen him crack a joke or smile.

Only idiots would repeat Trumps cackle comment thinking laughter was somehow bad.

These next 4 years are gonna. be harder than Obama's for you racists

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Only idiots would repeat Trumps cackle comment thinking laughter was somehow bad.

So, when are you gonna give your "ear theory" a try?

We've got a lot of prospective Williams Tells here waiting on you. :whistle:

Hijinx

There are women who can lead. There are black women who can lead.

BUT: Are any of them Democrats?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
More threats of violence from the party of let's unite and tone down the rhetoric.

You are a joke of a person.
What violence?

I thought you said it was nothing?

This is testing a theory?

No animosity involved.

Trust the Science! :jet:

luvmygdaughters

And I quote "But you guys laughed and made fun of Paul Pelosi who was attacked in his own home with a hammer."
:killingme
I constantly laugh at your comments...please dont stop!!!
If being a racist means I would like to see someone who is...you know...competent to run this country, then I guess I am.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
If being a racist means I would like to someone who is...you know...competent to run this country, than I guess I am.

:yay:

Did anyone here riot, loot, burn and attack people because the Kenyan was Prez?

I didn't. :sshrug: Don't know any Conservatives, Libertarians or Constitutionalists that did.

That's always the Democrat reaction when they dont' get their way.

StmarysCity79

And I quote "But you guys laughed and made fun of Paul Pelosi who was attacked in his own home with a hammer."

I constantly laugh at your comments...please dont stop!!!

If being a racist means I would like to see someone who is...you know...competent to run this country, then I guess I am.

Way to admit you laughed at political violence as long as it happened to a Dem

So you think a 78 year old bright orange clown convicted of sexual assault and 34 felonies is competent?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

So you think a 78 year old bright orange clown convicted of sexual assault and 34 felonies is competent?
:jet: Cry little #####... Keep crying! :lmao:

WingsOfGold

Why do you say this?

What proof do you have?

How exactly did she exacerbate a war?

You are no different than the idiots claiming Trump got shot because of DEI initiatives.

What did Trump do at the border ( build a big beautiful wall Mexico will pay for) that you think Kamala didnt?
The border WAS secure idiot, the greasy bastards put 30K troops on it or Trump would have tarriffed the shiit out of them. Remain in Mehicho was great, something the retard destroyed day one.

WingsOfGold

Hard to convict a piss stain whore for giving hummers at her masters request. Will E Brown said she's like a Hoover and swallowed an entire tribe..

Last edited:

luvmygdaughters

No conviction idiot! it was a civil suit, not a criminal trial. You have no idea what I laugh at, with the exception of your inane comments. And yes, Trump is more competent to run this country than Biden or Harris!! Your hatred for someone you've never met is very worrisome, perhaps you should seek professional help.