Politics in 29b.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC said:
There is no crime. Having children is what God told people to do - be fruitful and mutiply. Calling it a crime is a legal joke and that is a big reason why millions of parents reject the fancy claim.
The crime is not paying child support. Paying child support is ordered, by law, because your God-given children need to be supported... by you, the parent. It might suck for the deadbeat to be in jail, and such action will cost the state good money, but that is all better than allowing them to run free and drop their kids on the government's tab.

I believe that, if there is a God up there waiting, he will set you straight on this soon enough. :biggrin:

Millions reject the claim because they are selfish and stupid.

JPC said:
It is a losing system...
It wouldn't be if people would simply pay their due. Own up and everything will go perfectly smoothly.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

JPC said:
:flowers: This is an interesting story in the Enterprise newspaper saying that my opponent went to the child support office but the report shows that Bohanan did not go there as their superior but as some kind of student and observer having the child support agents telling him and company how the agents say the child support system works. He talked to the parenting police that collect the child support cash through the system's brute force collection methods against separated parents, but did not speak to any of the separated parents / the County citizen parents that are regularly and systematicly cheated and mistreated by those collectors.

Link here for the Enterprise report,
:larry: The real jail is the prison in one's own mind. I think it is shirking their duties and blind ignorance that Maryland Legislators will only speak to the child support collectors and not to the separated parents / the parent citizens that our warped society has slandered as "deadbeats". They are not violent like murderers or rapist or real criminals, they are only parents / citizens that have been separated from their own God given children, but our overly high pompous Representatives fail to ever speak to those parents and never hear the separated parent's side of the issue, so now the separated parents are functionally disenfranchised because the gov representatives do not have the guts nor the gumption to investigate the truth about the unjust child support laws. Those parents / citizens have been disenfranchised from the child support law and from the law makers and it is unjust indeed.

The c/s laws put citizen parents in jail but the law makers do not speak or consider the problems and issues being forced onto our local separated parents and so their true plight is not engaged. The law makers do not even speak to the citizen parents' families about the horrible effects of those unjust child support laws, but they do only converse with the loud collectors and the unethical and untrue custodial demands. All the childern are all already fine and all the children have full easy access to all of their physical needs and much more, except that those same children are separated from one of their true parents and the present child support system only helps to divide families even more.

I intend to reform child support and stop the ignorance of it. :jameo:

Midnightrider

JPC said:
:larry: The real jail is the prison in one's own mind. I think it is shirking their duties and blind ignorance that Maryland Legislators will only speak to the child support collectors and not to the separated parents / the parent citizens that our warped society has slandered as "deadbeats".
It is sooooo funny that a deadbeat who abandoned his children and still can't see that they had needs he was responsible for, would accuse anyone of shirking their responsibilities or being blind of anything

JPIDIOT said:
I intend to reform child support and stop the ignorance of it. :jameo:
Glad to say, you are completely unarmed for that battle

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Midnightrider said:
It is sooooo funny that a deadbeat who abandoned his children and still can't see that they had needs he was responsible for, would accuse anyone of shirking their responsibilities or being blind of anything

Glad to say, you are completely unarmed for that battle
:larry: I guess people here might not know this about me so I here want to tell that I am really a legalist, in that I am a nit-picker at obeying any and all laws.

When I use to drive a car then I would not drive over the speed limits because it is the law, so when the sign said Speed Limit 30 or 40 or 55 then I obeyed while other cars flew past me and some times drove past showing their anger. When the rules say to be some where at a certain time then I get upset if I do not arrive plenty early. If a piece of trash is laying on the ground and it is practical to do so then I put it into the trash container. Even in jail when the rules say only three magazines allowed then I only had three and no more - to the amazement of the other inmates. Many times my own legalism is an irritant to many others.

I think this legalistic perception of mine is one big reason for me to take such a firm and determined resistance to the unjust child support laws.

It truely angers me that we have child support laws that still unjustly hurt innocent parents and those unjust laws divide families. The reality that the child support laws are so misguided and unjust that I see them as evil for honest parents to obey the c/s laws, and I see as righteous those parents that resist and defy the unjust c/s because those unjust laws do hurt families and they hurt our society. IMO, no true legalist can comply or support such unjust laws but must obey all other laws at the same time.

Now is the time to reform child support and return the values of truth and justice back into being the American way.
:whistle:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
JPC said:
I am a nit-picker at obeying any and all laws.

JPC, that made me laugh :lol:

so much :lmao:

that I couldn't finish reading the rest of your post. :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
I guess people here might not know this about me so I here want to tell that I am really a legalist, in that I am a nit-picker at obeying any and all laws.
:bs: :liar: I guess you mean except destruction of property, trespassing and obeying court orders. :loser:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Ken King said:
:bs: :liar: I guess you mean except destruction of property, trespassing and obeying court orders. :loser:
Don't forget those pesky narcotics laws and paying the ordered restitution.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
JPC said:
The reality that the child support laws are so misguided and unjust that I see them as evil for honest parents to obey the c/s laws, and I see as righteous those parents that resist and defy the unjust c/s because those unjust laws do hurt families and they hurt our society. IMO, no true legalist can comply or support such unjust laws but must obey all other laws at the same time.
"Families" are not being hurt by child support laws. The deadbeats that do not pay the support are the ones that are HURTING the CHILD. I never thought your posts could get any worse, yet I am wrong again.:rolleyes:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Politics in 29b. 07-24-2006 12:24 PM STOP ANSWERING THE IDIOT!

Make me! :neener:

JPC quacks me up. :roflmao: Besides, I don't often get insight into how deranged people think (or lack of, in this case) and he's got the best freakshow going on this board. :jerry:

R

residentofcre

JPC... didn't I read that you said the reason you could not drive yourself to work [or to Annapolis] is that your hands won't grasp a steering wheel?

How do you type on the computer? It must be really rough tapping all those long posts out with a pencil in your mouth....

Just asking...

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

residentofcre said:
JPC... didn't I read that you said the reason you could not drive yourself to work [or to Annapolis] is that your hands won't grasp a steering wheel?

How do you type on the computer? It must be really rough tapping all those long posts out with a pencil in your mouth....

Just asking...
:larry: Just one finger to type, tap, tap, tap..... :jameo:

I can do things like shake hands and carry grocery bags, but the right hand does not open fully and has troubles gripping objects, while the left hand has the small and ring finger locked down to the palm. Most people can not even tell or see it unless I hold out my palms and point out the condition - called Dupuytren's Contractures.

oldman

Lobster Land
residentofcre said:
JPC... didn't I read that you said the reason you could not drive yourself to work [or to Annapolis] is that your hands won't grasp a steering wheel? Just asking...

Becky, obviously you didn't think your question through. The legal system unjustly took his car from him and welfare doesn't provide enough to purchase another one let alone the costs for registration and insurance. Nor does it pay enough to pay $3 a gallon for gas. Soon as he's elected he'll be in a much better position and VanGo will get him to his appointed meetings. Have some compassion for a guy that follows the laws. Geesh....

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Sharon said:
JPC, that made me laugh :lol:

so much :lmao:

that I couldn't finish reading the rest of your post. :killingme
:larry: I like the Tao Te Ching, and it says,

If the people do not laugh then it is not the way. :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:larry: Just one finger to type, tap, tap, tap..... :jameo:

I can do things like shake hands and carry grocery bags, but the right hand does not open fully and has troubles gripping objects, while the left hand has the small and ring finger locked down to the palm. Most people can not even tell or see it unless I hold out my palms and point out the condition - called Dupuytren's Contractures.

Does your hand cramp up when you spank your monkey?

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Ken King said:
:larry: The long standing traditions of non violent civil disobediance - purposely breaking the law to expose the injustice, and I feel proud of my own application of those principles.

We break the unjust laws and always follow the just laws. :howdy: