Politics is Downstream From Culture

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Smart A$$

don't get me wrong, I love it, I just cannot afford it
LOL. To be honest....I've never added up what I've got in that '69 Bronco with the flathead V8. And I don't want to add it up.

I do know I'll have at least 8 grand in the 533 cubic inch Ford that I'm building for my jet boat. And that's with me doing a lot of the machining, assembly etc. 700HP..give or take.

I will admit this much: I have more than 8 grand in that flathead V8...and I estimated its HP output to be around 215HP...give or take,...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
LOL. To be honest....I've never added up what I've got in that '69 Bronco with the flathead V8. And I don't want to add it up.

yeah a $ 100 here a $ 1000 there ...

to be honest I stopped watching ALL of the ' Hot Rod ' build channels and reading the magazines

EVERYTHING has / had become a G Ride or a project costing 50K or more

Even Roadkill Garage got ridiculous

gone are the days of getting a Core 454 and building a 500 hp motor on the cheap

EVERYTHING was turning into a LS Swap as well - I understand the LS has become the latest Chevy 350 SB - but the situation is tiring

Horse Power TV has done some off mark builds like a Ford 300CI Straight Six

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
that’s my all-time favorite engine.

at least for a pick up truck.

Indeed .... I've not run a Ford 6, but I had an 83 Cherokee Wagoner SJ with a 258 w/999 Trans [ cousin to a 727 Tq] ... ran great once I got rid of the crap Carter Smog Carb replacing with a Weber DGAS+ 38 [ 38mm barrels synchronous ]

Most Webers put on VW's and older 4 cyl engines are 32 / 36 mm set up to run off the 32mm barrel and the 36 is a secondary

I've had a 84 Bronco with a 460, my 96 has a 302

I also had a 199 Dodge Dart with a 170 and a 67 Dart with a 225 ... I miss those cars

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
All the manufacturers made some good engines, but they were always a few that stood out above the rest.

The 300 6-cylinder was one of them. Another was Mopar slant six.

Both of them were great as a pick up engine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

FRAGILE Black Man CRIES RACISM Demanding Chick Fil A Teen BE FIRED For Writing Order Name As Monkey!​

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

FRAGILE Black Man CRIES RACISM Demanding Chick Fil A Teen BE FIRED For Writing Order Name As Monkey!​

I had to rewind it just to hear what he told him his name was, and even the close captions didn’t understand him correctly.

That’s probably exactly what the person was talking to heard.

Perhaps Chick-fil-A settles by paying for an enunciation class for the customer.

stgislander

PREMO Member
the situation shows how far DIE / Woke has spread if we are fighting over video games

1st they came for the TV Shows, but the I did not watch TV, then they came for books, but I haven't bought a NEW book in years, so I did not notice, then they came for the Movies, but I never spent money in movie theaters .... finally they came for Video Games

Woke has infected Gaming Journalism since 2010ish ...

My GOD look at a gaming mag from the late 90's

dripping with sex, and sexy women

What do you want to play ?

FPS, RTS, Grand Strategy ??

Developers OUTSIDE of the US ....

Stellablade and Black Myth Wukong - Korean and Chinese Dev's

Even Japan is going Woke ...
Sony was behind Concord a $ 200 Million Dollar Overwatch Clone Flop
I don't play any video games nor do I want to, but I know you do. You make all these gaming posts about what other people are saying, but I want to know what you think. You seem to be the only local gamer posting/commenting. Are there no new games for YOU to play because of DEI/LGBTQ+ themes?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Acolyte ATTACKS Fans Actors COPE With Failure​

The total lack of accountability and being self aware is epic

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I had a copy of Duke Nukem 3D with the Duke it out in DC add-on.

I wonder how Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals, or any version, would go over today?

Leisure-Suit-Larry-3.jpg