Politics is Downstream From Culture

Hijinx

That is a clear case of child abuse... If she wants her boys to be girls why doesn't she want to be a boy, fair is fair after all.

Imagine wanting someone to run the country that didn’t even know her boss had dementia.
Wow, that is one sick beitch. Those kids should be taken away and placed in a loving home.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I believe you'd have to lock up over 40% of the women of my generation if you're gonna go down that rabbit hole XD

Like unironically even when I was in University most women I knew were salivating over him.

Rihanna calling a 16 year old Justin Bieber SEXY in a old tweet has resurfaced.

She was 22 at the time of the tweet.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

NO NORMAL PERSON WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH NOR TOLERATE THE PRESENCE OF QUEER MARXIST ICONIGRAPHY FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

:twitch:

Christian Evangelical Capitalism

Terrorism of the Queer Person

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Adding Chest Scars to a fantasy game is 100% ideological and woke as ****.

You need to then face with the fact that this doesn't work in a medieval fantasy setting as they would require state of the art medical equipment to even perform said surgeries.

You'd need anestesiologists, imagry, skilled surgeons etc. This would make some sense in the Sims or Cyberpunk but now we have it in a fantasy game?

We also have to assume that trans people would rather play a chest scared fictional avatar rather than to play as a good looking male/female character (based on what they identify as irl)

It's just as retarded as if world of warcraft would have designed worgens and taurens as humans in fursuits so that "furries" can see themselves and identify as themselves better, rather than just you know, go full on fantasy and making characters properly so that furries can play with worgens and taurens that look good.

Then you have erasure of heteronormativity, as the devs came out and said the characters can **** whatever.

Pronouns.

Erasure of the word women as it's now body type A and B.

If this is not woke to you then please give me a definition of what exactly would a game have to do for you to say its heavily influenced by far left identity politics that started in the american institutions.

https://twitter.com/not__vee/status/1838364655518904331

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Social justice game consultant asks:

Would I play this?

No, not while you are threatening to give horses pronouns in your game. Given the number of complaints, you're going to have to add a lot of pronouns.

Gamers are not having it, as this post got massively ratioed and the developer has decided to take time off Twitter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Every day someones raging with PMS.
Talk about hostile work environment. :lmao:

IKR .... Women don't want to work with women, or manage them or hire them ... they are so catty and bitchy

with any luck they all synchronize so there is only one hell week with some pms leading up

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

After spending how many millions on art research and “historical” consultants and “sensitivity readers” Ubisoft @Ubisoft insults the Japanese once again.

Their Yasuke figurine features a famous symbol, the one leg Torii gate. Unfortunately that was the symbol of Nagasaki’s destruction by nuclear bomb.

These companies pander and virtue signal and waste millions on programs that do not work, and just line the pockets of agenda pushing “historians” and Sweet Baby Inc style consultants.

You got em on the run!

Ubisoft pulls out of Tokyo Game show.

Why? I thought they told the New York Times that Japan was excited about the game and the only angry people were just racist trolls pretending to be Japanese?

Ubisoft is PANICKING​

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

After spending how many millions on art research and “historical” consultants and “sensitivity readers” Ubisoft @Ubisoft insults the Japanese once again.

Their Yasuke figurine features a famous symbol, the one leg Torii gate. Unfortunately that was the symbol of Nagasaki’s destruction by nuclear bomb.

These companies pander and virtue signal and waste millions on programs that do not work, and just line the pockets of agenda pushing “historians” and Sweet Baby Inc style consultants.

Ubisoft is PANICKING​

Assassin’s Creed: Shadows CANCELS Tokyo Promo & All Hell Breaks Loose At Ubisoft DEI Offices!​