Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

rio

Just another thought... Do the anti-childhood vax parents receive this much backlash, threats and shaming?
Not really, because they aren't excluded from living and therefore people don't know who they are to harass them.

TPD

the poor dad
According to President Houseplant, FoxNews is requiring all of their employees to be vaccinated...

TPD

the poor dad
"If you are fully vaccinated you are highly protected from getting covid, but you still need a booster shot." Houseplant just now.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

A vaccine so safe that the manufacturers have complete liability protection.

A vaccine so effective that you have to take it or be fired.

A vaccine of such value that they are giving it away and most people don't want it.

Hijinx

Biden can go funk himself.
It isn't legal for him to make such demands.

We have a useless Congress-Yes Useless) ---but IT IS up to them to make laws.

Not Joe freaking mental misfit Bidentard.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Governors Immediately Push Back On ‘Unconstitutional’ Biden Plan: ‘Will Fight Them To The Gates Of Hell’

Immediate reaction from governors:

• Tate Reeves, Mississippi: “The President has no authority to require that Americans inject themselves because of their employment at a private business. The vaccine itself is life-saving, but this unconstitutional move is terrifying. This is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants.”
  • Brian Kemp, Georgia: “I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration.”
  • Kristi Noem, South Dakota: “My legal team is standing by ready to file our lawsuit the minute @joebiden files his unconstitutional rule. This gross example of federal intrusion will not stand.”
  • Henry McMaster, South Carolina: “The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats. They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad. Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.”

Hijinx

Governors Immediately Push Back On ‘Unconstitutional’ Biden Plan: ‘Will Fight Them To The Gates Of Hell’

Immediate reaction from governors:

• Tate Reeves, Mississippi: “The President has no authority to require that Americans inject themselves because of their employment at a private business. The vaccine itself is life-saving, but this unconstitutional move is terrifying. This is still America, and we still believe in freedom from tyrants.”
  • Brian Kemp, Georgia: “I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration.”
  • Kristi Noem, South Dakota: “My legal team is standing by ready to file our lawsuit the minute @joebiden files his unconstitutional rule. This gross example of federal intrusion will not stand.”
  • Henry McMaster, South Carolina: “The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats. They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad. Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.”

I don't see Fat Larry's name there. If it was a Trump ruling Larry would be very vocal about fighting it.