Politics of Covid 19 Vaccines

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Hijinx

For your consideration ...

Slowly, the evidence comes out, that of course was known, from the beginning, but hidden.

"The evidence is in: mRNA [therapy] vaccines cause myocarditis, by leading your own immune cells to attack your heart, which can lead to sudden death by ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation."

And these C-suckers want to palm this death vaccination off on kids.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Judicial Watch Releases Damning New Information on the Moderna Vaccine

News has come out regarding the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, courtesy of Judicial Watch. The watchdog group announced yesterday that it had obtained records from a FOIA lawsuit against the Food and Drug Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease. The entities had failed to respond to a FOIA request filed in June of 2021 regarding “the biodistribution studies and related data for the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson& Johnson COVID vaccines.”

Judicial Watch said that the records contained information…

…regarding data Moderna submitted to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, which indicate a “statistically significant” number of rats were born with skeletal deformations after their mothers were injected with the vaccine. The documents also reveal Moderna elected not to conduct a number of standard pharmacological studies on the laboratory test animals.

Moderna submitted a Nonclinical Overview to the FDA to have its vaccine approved. Included in that overview was information that rats born to mothers that had been given the mRNA vaccine had skeletal abnormalities that included conditions such as “rib nodules” and “wavy ribs.” Moderna said the conditions were not considered “adverse.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
💉 The Post wasn’t really worried about the vaccination rate. It’s worried about the rate of RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS to vaccination. That terrifying figure has increased slightly from 0.3% ten years ago, to 3.2% last year. Even worse, in the Post’s hysterical view, is that 8.2% of Florida’s KINDERGARTNERS have obtained exemptions.

A handful of religious kindergartners apparently justified the breathless, irreligious epithet in the headline.

To give its readers an idea of the scale of this devastating problem, the Post disclosed that there are 7,913 children — total — with religious exemptions in Florida this year. My goodness. The Post’s “column” — not an op-ed — is openly suspicious about the parents’ honesty, thinking they are probably just crypto-anti-vaxxers:

Despite the leaders of the world’s religions urging people to get vaccinated from the contagious virus, a highly organized opposition spread all sorts of disinformation about the effectiveness and dangers of the vaccine, while also claiming that it violated their nebulous, personal religious beliefs.

And their delusions and dubious claims were bolstered by many of the state’s elected officials who saw this as an organizing opportunity for political support. This nurturing of anti-vaccination sentiment in Florida has made the state an outlier in sound medical policy.

[clip]

There’s lots more; the column was really the Post’s response to Governor DeSantis’ request to convene a Grand Jury. But that’s not what I’m interested in this morning. I’m interested in the column’s COMMENTS.

I had to create an account with the Palm Beach Post to see them. You’re welcome. Here are the first three:

And the fourth comment, which makes today’s point perfectly:

Eugene succinctly stated the problem: “Public health trumps any individual religious belief.” We can speculate about the reasons why, but a good third of the country would happily to hit the eject button on the Constitution’s protection of individual rights, to save the country from a mild virus. That’s even though we’ve somehow managed to survive the last 230 years with those individual rights, and even though we are — allegedly — enjoying the fruits of miraculous developments in medical science.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
3367FEB0-5BB4-4119-85E1-BCF2DBCBBE28.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Linked to Blood Clotting: FDA

FDA researchers, crunching data from a database of elderly persons in the United States, found that pulmonary embolism—blood clotting in the lungs—met the initial threshold for a statistical signal and continued meeting the criteria after a more in-depth evaluation.

Three other outcomes of interest—a lack of oxygen to the heart, a blood platelet disorder called immune thrombocytopenia, and another type of clotting called intravascular coagulation—initially raised red flags, researchers said. More in-depth evaluations, such as comparisons with populations who received influenza vaccines, showed those three as no longer meeting the statistical threshold for a signal.

Researchers looked at data covering 17.4 million elderly Americans who received a total of 34.6 million vaccine doses between Dec. 10, 2020, and Jan. 16, 2022.

The study was published by the journal Vaccine on Dec. 1.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

As The Gateway Pundit Reported for Over a Year Now – FDA Finally Admits Pfizer Covid Vaccine Causes Blood Clots

Epoch Times reported:

Researchers looked at data covering 17.4 million elderly Americans who received a total of 34.6 million vaccine doses between Dec. 10, 2020, and Jan. 16, 2022.
The study was published by the journal Vaccine on Dec. 1.
FDA researchers, with assistance from researchers with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), analyzed data from the CMS database. They included Medicare Fee-for-Service beneficiaries aged 65 or older who received a vaccine within the timeframe, were enrolled when they were vaccinated, and were enrolled for a “clean window” of time prior to vaccination. The window was 183 days or 365 days, depending on the outcome.
About 25 million people receive the Medicare Fee-for-Service, but only about 17 million were vaccinated during the period of time studied.
Researchers used probability testing to detect an increased risk of one or more of 14 outcomes following vaccination. The goal was to see whether vaccination may increase the risk of adverse outcomes, such as pulmonary embolism, or blood clotting in the lungs. If an outcome met a certain statistical threshold, that meant it could increase the risk.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sean Penn Goes Full Spicoli - Wants the Unvaccinated in Prison

Penn seems to have a habit of sticking his foot in his mouth and calling for the arrest of people with opinions. His new focus for arrest are the “unwashed masses” of the unvaccinated. He said:

It’s a cowardice of conviction. I think that it is an unwillingness to engage in a culture of common sense. That at this point, it seems criminal to me, actually.”
“I really feel that if someone chooses not to be vaccinated, that they should choose to stay home. Not go to work. Not have a job. As long as we’re all paying for these streets, we gotta ride safely on them. And so I’m just hopeful that the mindset will change.”
“A resistance that’s just based on a certain kind of … lack of imagination and understanding of anything that’s helpful to the human race, I’ve become very frustrated by that. But I can only work within my own bounds and say that, for me, it should be mandatory,”

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Spicoli can shove the vaccine up his arse. He has been a POS for as long as I care to remember, so his stance on this subject isn't surprising at all. If anyone has adverse side effects from the jab, I hope it's that stupid ****.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Spicoli can shove the vaccine up his arse. He has been a POS for as long as I care to remember, so his stance on this subject isn't surprising at all. If anyone has adverse side effects from the jab, I hope it's that stupid ****.

well most actors are high school or college dropouts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WHO calls vaccine skeptics a "major killing force"

Denmark, for instance, stopped vaccinating people who are at low risk below 50 years old. Mounting evidence of vaccine injuries, the clear evidence that the vaccine doesn’t slow or stop the spread of the virus, and clear evidence that for many people the risks from getting the vaccine outweigh the benefits dictated their choice.

Denmark is not anti-vaccine or anti-science. They are just making a scientific risk assessment. People can die from the vaccine, suffer permanent injuries, and the long-term effects are obviously still unknown. If a person is at little risk from the virus, why expose them to a different unnecessary risk?

Yet both our own government and the WHO is insulting our intelligence and slandering skeptics of the efficacy of the vaccine. Worse, these are the people who have consistently lied about what vaccines can and cannot do. They have misled the public again and again, leading their slander and ad hominem attacks to be louder and shriller.

The WHO has been a bad actor throughout the COVID pandemic. They collaborated with the Chinese government in covering up the origins of the virus, and then reversed course for some reason and now keep on attacking China for covering things up. I am sympathetic to the latter, but that calls into question why they initially sided with China.

herb749

WHO calls vaccine skeptics a "major killing force"

Denmark, for instance, stopped vaccinating people who are at low risk below 50 years old. Mounting evidence of vaccine injuries, the clear evidence that the vaccine doesn’t slow or stop the spread of the virus, and clear evidence that for many people the risks from getting the vaccine outweigh the benefits dictated their choice.

Denmark is not anti-vaccine or anti-science. They are just making a scientific risk assessment. People can die from the vaccine, suffer permanent injuries, and the long-term effects are obviously still unknown. If a person is at little risk from the virus, why expose them to a different unnecessary risk?

Yet both our own government and the WHO is insulting our intelligence and slandering skeptics of the efficacy of the vaccine. Worse, these are the people who have consistently lied about what vaccines can and cannot do. They have misled the public again and again, leading their slander and ad hominem attacks to be louder and shriller.

The WHO has been a bad actor throughout the COVID pandemic. They collaborated with the Chinese government in covering up the origins of the virus, and then reversed course for some reason and now keep on attacking China for covering things up. I am sympathetic to the latter, but that calls into question why they initially sided with China.

Wasn't China providing them with lots of $$$. Maybe now another country is.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Axios says most US adults are heading into the holiday season without the maximum level of vaccine protection

Axios reports:

Only 36% of American seniors — and just 16% of the population 18 and older — have received the updated booster shot that became available in September.

All of the data that’s come out over the last two years says that the vaccines are effective. The problem is twofold: the effectiveness changed as the virus evolved, and it also fades if you haven’t had your last shot in a while.

Get that paragraph … the vaccines are effective, but their effectiveness changed as the virus evolved. That doesn’t sound very effective for a vaccine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Following court-ordered document disclosures, the pharma companies suddenly and unexpectedly confessed this year that they “never studied whether the vaccines reduced transmission.” Oh, now you tell us. So, what DID they study, to conclude their jabs were so effective?

The answer is that they measured serum antibody levels immediately following injection. They found the antibody levels were elevated, and then they made a whole bunch of wrong assumptions drawn from that lone data point. Their reasoning went like this: If antibody levels increase, then the body is responding to the mRNA-built spike protein, and so other good things MUST happen, like stopping transmission.

Oops!

The problem was they didn’t look at what happened to antibody levels OVER TIME. Nor did they differentiate between types of antibodies. We already knew there’s some kind of problem with the shots, because these vaccines “wane” faster than any other vaccine in history, requiring multiple boosters in the same year, and we also knew that the antibodies don’t seem to be keeping up with the variants very well, because now we need “bivalent” vaccines that nobody wants.

But some recent studies might show HOW the vaccines are failing: repeated shots and breakthrough infections are suppressing the right kind of antibodies, and are somehow causing injectees’ bodies to increasingly shift over to using the WRONG kind of antibody for covid.