Votes: 35 39.8%
  • The husband ditched the wife

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • I've never been divorced but wanted to vote anyway

Votes: 35 39.8%

• Total voters

meme

The Smart Hooker
I totally ditched him. Apparently his pants decided to fall down on him everytime he went on float, and when he got back, and in between. :loser:

I married the sweetest woman in the world...

...unfortunately, that was her MANIC side. I didn't meet MRS. PSYCHO until after the wedding!

I dropped her like an old transmission...

morganj614

meme said:
I totally ditched him. Apparently his pants decided to fall down on him everytime he went on float, and when he got back, and in between. :loser:
You should have welded his zipper to his...... :liar:

meme

The Smart Hooker
morganj614 said:
You should have welded his zipper to his...... :liar:

Oh well I lived and learned. He was going to find away no matter what. I'm a tard for believing it would never happen again. But I wised up. I am now happily married with 2 great kids. This one knows what would happen if he strayed. :itwouldbeonthechoppingblock:

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

meme said:
Oh well I lived and learned. He was going to find away no matter what. I'm a tard for believing it would never happen again. But I wised up. I am not happily married with 2 great kids. This one knows what would happen if he strayed. :itwouldbeonthechoppingblock:
:yikes:

Mikeinsmd said:
Nothing. It was my decision. She's happily remarried with 1 toddler & another on the way. Still a friend of the family too. :yay:
I had to ask cuz you said,"she deserved better". You seem like a pretty decent guy.

Mikeinsmd

sweetpea said:
I had to ask cuz you said,"she deserved better". You seem like a pretty decent guy.
Do you always compliment your victims before tying them up with blue duct tape?? :lmao:

TYVM!! :huggy: