Poll for men!

Do you think Tom Hanks is gay?

• Yep - otherwise he'd have had Meg Ryan's clothes off instead of waiting around on the ESB

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Nope - he's a red-blooded American man (who talks to a volleyball)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Yep - he won an Oscar for playing a gay man rather realistically

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Nope - he's just a good actor who got his weenie grabbed in a prison by Michael Clarke Duncan

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Nickel said:
I'm sure APS will be along shortly. :biggrin:
:smack: bite me
Never worried about much about who's gay and who's not. Someone else's sexual orientation doesn't affect mine. :shrug:
Isn't Tom hanks married? Has been with the same wife for quite a while and have kids?
What's the ESB?:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
Actually, it's my bro. He told me so.
And he has spectacular gaydar, as do most gay men.

So guys, if a gay dude comes onto you, it's not them - it's you sending off the signal.

MMDad

Lem Putt
vraiblonde said:
And he has spectacular gaydar, as do most gay men.

So guys, if a gay dude comes onto you, it's not them - it's you sending off the signal.
That's a relief. I always thought something was wrong with me since I have never been hit on by a guy.

I

IcePrincess

aps45819 said:
:smack: bite me
Never worried about much about who's gay and who's not. Someone else's sexual orientation doesn't affect mine. :shrug:
Isn't Tom hanks married? Has been with the same wife for quite a while and have kids?
What's the ESB?:

He's been married to Rita Wilson for a long time. I don't know what ESB means :confused:

oldman

Lobster Land
vraiblonde said:
Do you think Tom Hanks is gay?

I wouldn't think so but in this "Don't ask and don't tell" society who can say for sure. Life is like a box of chocolates!

signora

Why do you think Tom Hanks is gay? Rita Wilson is is second wife and has been married to her for a while and he has kids (not that that makes a difference). I don't think he's gay, just a great actor who gets into his characters very well.

I think that's what makes a good actor when you really believe the part they are playing.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
ESB = Empire State Building

I'm not that fond of him to care one way or another.

Gay? Probably not. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :biggrin:

morganj614

BadGirl said:
ESB = Empire State Building

I'm not that fond of him to care one way or another.

Gay? Probably not. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :biggrin:

I feel the same way about Mr Hanks. There were a few movies I liked, that he appeared in. In reference to another thread, I feel the same about Helen Hunt. IMHO her blank face never shows any feeling and I find that unsettling :lol:

Gay? Maybe he has a strong feminine side.