Poll: Hobbies

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
watercolor said:
I would love to build a dollhouse.. hrm.. will have to look into those kits.
I've seen several of 'em on overstock.com ... really cute, pretty victorian ones for $50-60.

MGenie

MortgageGenie
watercolor said:
I would love to build a dollhouse.. hrm.. will have to look into those kits.

I did that it once was great fun! Although I was a kid in scout when I it happened. I like that idea watercolor, I just might do that after I get through with yard work. Thanks for the idea.

fttrsbeerwench

I am a novice seamstress and quilter.. I paint and draw.. Take tons of pictures.. teach myself about how to fix the house and the car. I dig antiques. Old Jewelry and shoes, vintage shoes are the bomb! I can't find jackets to match themall, but one day I will have at least 50 pairs of shoes.
I like to dress up(renfest!) and plant flowers.. I'm a social butterfly, so I get out as often as I can. That's my biggest hobby. People watching and talking to strange people makes me laugh.

RodRugg

I help my grandma make stick angels out of popsicle sticks and tree bark. She sells them in the parking lot next to Arby's in Leonardtown. She sets up a table and a smoke machine and it creates a big fog. When people come around she flys them stick angels right through the fog like they were really flying. Some people love it and one old man cried because he thought it was the beautifulest thing he ever saw. Anyways, the Amish started blowing fog around their gazebos and they sold like hotcakes. Them angels are fun to make with sticks and wires and bark and she makes all of the angels including Gabriel, Michael, Topher, and Jasmine. She even has a fallen Devil angel but she doesn't sell it. She only uses it to shake at people who look but don't buy anything.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
I help my grandma make stick angels out of popsicle sticks and tree bark. She sells them in the parking lot next to Arby's in Leonardtown. She sets up a table and a smoke machine and it creates a big fog. When people come around she flys them stick angels right through the fog like they were really flying. Some people love it and one old man cried because he thought it was the beautifulest thing he ever saw. Anyways, the Amish started blowing fog around their gazebos and they sold like hotcakes. Them angels are fun to make with sticks and wires and bark and she makes all of the angels including Gabriel, Michael, Topher, and Jasmine. She even has a fallen Devil angel but she doesn't sell it. She only uses it to shake at people who look but don't buy anything.
:killingme

You just made my afternoon. :kiss:

mainman

Set Trippin
johnson0424 said:
anyone have any particular hobbies? I am trying to pick one up and like alot of things but dont know if available to do in southern maryland
You could always try picking fly shiat out of pepper...:yay: