polyamore'

softcrab

:killingme You're a bit dysfunctional.

You didn't answer questions 3, 4 & 5. :tap:

I don't have a bike. My ex had a Sporster long ago, but sold it cause we needed money for something, can't remember. You want a picture to torture yourself I can try. I haven't been able to post pictures, and I ain't paying for premo or whatever. But it's you show me yours, I'll show you mine. You first.t

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I don't have a bike. My ex had a Sporster long ago, but sold it cause we needed money for something, can't remember. You want a picture to torture yourself I can try. I haven't been able to post pictures, and I ain't paying for premo or whatever. But it's you show me yours, I'll show you mine. You first.t
Deal, your turn.

Attachments

• erik-pink1.jpg
    erik-pink1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 107

softcrab

That's called simple friendship, not poly anything :rolleyes:

If that's the definition, I'm poly-whatever with a zillion people.

Then you have an understanding man or a strong enough self to see that reality. Most people don't understand the multi love is pretty common. I can say I love some one easy. Cause love for one doesn't negate love for another. And love doesn't automatically constitute less love for another. This is why the subject intrigues me.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Then you have an understanding man or a strong enough self to see that reality. Most people don't understand the multi love is pretty common. I can say I love some one easy. Cause love for one doesn't negate love for another. And love doesn't automatically constitute less love for another. This is why the subject intrigues me.
You really need to get laid.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
My understanding of polyamory might be a bit different. It is a mutually loving relationship between all persons involved, or the acceptance of one's partner to have multiple partners.

For example. My SO loves and cares for another as much as me. I also care for this woman deeply. If she feels the same way about US, we bring her into our relationship and become a "poly family". Sex may or may not be involved. Or, I love 2 men equally and they agree to allow me my relationship with the other out of trust, respect, and love, and everything is open and above board.

Love happens to be a broad term folks.

As the OP pointed out, we love our family equally but differently; the same applies to poly relationships.

For example, I might love to drive both my sports car AND my harley. Both vehicles bring me joy in different ways; the same applies to poly relationships.

I personally know a trio who live this arrangement. They all obviously care for each other deeply, and it works for them. Their relationship forces honesty at all times in order for it to work, and I admire them greatly for that. They really do appear to be very happy.

It's obviously something for those with an open mind, a liberal heart, and lack of jealousy issues (which apparently is NOT Mikey :lol:).

So OP, what's the REAL reason you asked? :popcorn:

JollyRoger

Is this like...

Any of you ladies familiar with the life style of polyamore'? It's similar to polygamy, but the women get multiple friends too. It's not so patriarchal. I'm not talking sexual partners. But multiple love interests, differentiating love from sex.
a polymath? Thomas Jefferson was a polymath.