polyamore'

softcrab

You know really,so many of you think from your own circumastance. The idea is to think what if. Everyone ain't in a good thing. So many people, the majority of singles who I've met don't have a relationship, but are looking for it. All we want is someone. But we can meet a f*** buddy to take the edge off so to not rush into a bad thing. Think out of the box. If your thing is special, why do you assume anyone could have it? And why not be open to others' choices? And so many who I know in a thing are sacrificing or hanging when it ain't good.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You know really,so many of you think from your own circumastance. The idea is to think what if. Everyone ain't in a good thing. So many people, the majority of singles who I've met don't have a relationship, but are looking for it. All we want is someone. But we can meet a f*** buddy to take the edge off so to not rush into a bad thing. Think out of the box. If your thing is special, why do you assume anyone could have it? And why not be open to others' choices? And so many who I know in a thing are sacrificing or hanging when it ain't good.
How many beers are you up to?