Poof?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
no prob (sk)hank, yr already on sum1 elses FML.

this user is way 2 smart 2 fall 4 any of y`alls bs. y`all r novices.

lv this users BDF alone, now b smart(r)!

Better remove your hand from your computer mouse, Hank...it's gonna blow soon.

Just sayin...you've messed with wrong cyber warrior now, pal.

:coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do you think Katelin is a stalker? :popcorn:

Nope. I think she has a disagreement with Arkie over the difference in their animal nuttiness, and that's nothing original on here. Animal nutties, horsie people, "rescuers"...meh.

The people who really get on my nerves are the cyberhootchies. You know, the ones who have to turn every thread into "look at me! :starcat:" sex talk. The ones who are suggestive with every guy on the forums, blatantly flirting with married men when they know the wife is right on here and will see it, that sort of thing.

:popcorn:

Hank

my war
Nope. I think she has a disagreement with Arkie over the difference in their animal nuttiness, and that's nothing original on here. Animal nutties, horsie people, "rescuers"...meh.
:

uhhhhh... I think you need to add political nuts as well as renowned religious nuts :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
uhhhhh... I think you need to add political nuts as well as renowned religious nuts :buddies:

Them too :yay:

I tune them all out and most of the time don't even bother reading any threads they start, and typically stop participating once they've taken over someone else's thread.

:starcat:

E

EmptyTimCup

You know, the ones who have to turn every thread into "look at me! :starcat:" sex talk. The ones who are suggestive with every guy on the forums, blatantly flirting with married men when they know the wife is right on here and will see it, that sort of thing.

:popcorn:

:cds: I never have any of these women flirting with me :diva: