Poor doggy

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
While this is a sad story about the dog, and I am glad that they caught the b!tch that did this, but are they sure this is a Jack Russell Terrier? He looks larger than most of them that I have seen. Kinda looks like a "gravel-back" terrier, if you know what I mean.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
Same thought crossed my mind.

I just want the b!tch behind my car.
I would settle for her in front of my car (while I'm doing 80), under it (several times), or dragging her on her @ss down a blue-chip road.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
UPDATE: Dog Dragged Behind Vehicle Gets New Owner

Fairfax, Va. (AP) - The Jack Russell terrier who was dragged behind a car has a new family.

The new owners adopted "Champ" today. He has been at the Fairfax County animal shelter since late last month, when someone saw him being dragged behind a car on the a Great Falls street. The driver got out and unhooked the dog from his leash, then drove off.

"Champ's" former owner, Jeong Oh of Sterling, has been charged with animal cruelty.

Vets say "Champ" is feeling better now after suffering severe injuries to his paws and hind legs.

K

Kizzy

That is great news Jazz.

I hope the new owners treat him way better. Poor guy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't you ever wonder about people? How they can be so mean and not feel pity or remorse at hurting a living creature? I think about people who abuse children and animals, who rape and kill. I hit a dog once by accident and I cried all day. I can't imagine doing it on purpose.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Woman Avoids Jail Time for Dragging Dog

Fairfax, Va. - A Fairfax County woman has avoided jail time for dragging her Jack Russell terrier by his leash from her car.

Jeong Oh was found guilty Thursday of three animal related charges and was given a 90-day suspended jail sentence and fined $250.00. :burning:

Judge Ian Michael O'Flaherty also ruled that Oh can't own a pet for the next year and says he wishes he could order her not to own a pet for the rest of her life.

Oh told the judge she was on her way to a dentist appointment on June 28th when the dog apparently jumped out the rolled-down window of her car as he was tied to the passenger seat. :liar: She says she stopped the car immediately. :liar: An animal control officer testified that the animal's paws were bloody and there were traces of blood on the road.

What a bunch of :bs:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Woman Avoids Jail Time for Dragging Dog

Originally posted by jazz lady
Fairfax, Va. - A Fairfax County woman has avoided jail time for dragging her Jack Russell terrier by his leash from her car.

Jeong Oh was found guilty Thursday of three animal related charges and was given a 90-day suspended jail sentence and fined $250.00. :burning:

Judge Ian Michael O'Flaherty also ruled that Oh can't own a pet for the next year and says he wishes he could order her not to own a pet for the rest of her life.

Oh told the judge she was on her way to a dentist appointment on June 28th when the dog apparently jumped out the rolled-down window of her car as he was tied to the passenger seat. :liar: She says she stopped the car immediately. :liar: An animal control officer testified that the animal's paws were bloody and there were traces of blood on the road.

What's sick is I got $1000 fine for a freaking speeding ticket. :rolleyes: Our system is way screwed. :burning:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Woman Avoids Jail Time for Dragging Dog

Originally posted by pixiegirl
What's sick is I got $1000 fine for a freaking speeding ticket. :rolleyes:
Back to driving school again? :really:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Woman Avoids Jail Time for Dragging Dog

Originally posted by Sharon
Back to driving school again? :really:

Nah I was talking about last time. My ex husband is in court in VA today for a DUI. :lol:

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
that sick beyotch needs to be found and drug behind a car for about 5,000 miles....I HATE people who do crap like that. animals are like babies, she deserves to DIE a horribly painful death....sick beyotch

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Re: Re: Woman Avoids Jail Time for Dragging Dog

Originally posted by pixiegirl
What's sick is I got $1000 fine for a freaking speeding ticket. :rolleyes: Our system is way screwed. :burning:

A *$1000* dollars? What were doing, the speed of *light*? Through the hospital maternity ward? Geez. My ticket was only about 70 bucks.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Woman Avoids Jail Time for Dragging Dog

Originally posted by jazz lady

:cussing: That ain't right!!
If a witness said the poor dog had been dragged about 500ft along the roadway, there ain't no way that woman can say she stopped "immediately"!
I remember reading this thread late in the summer, but didn't reply.
Two-hundred and fifty bucks, eh? That's below getting off cheap!!

Last edited: