Poor doggy

Blondie76

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
This is really sad to me because my Boxer died last year by being dragged under a car. :bawl: The young girl hit him dead center and she didn't even notice. (This was NOT a little dog and she was in a Geo) He was then drug about 50 ft. up the road. :bawl:

OMG - that's horrible. What did she do?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by RoseRed
What did the girl do when she found out what she had done?
She was pretty emotional and crying, but he died instantly, so there was nothing anybody could do. :bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by huntr1
What? Was she stoned or something? Boxers ain't little dogs. and Geos ain't big cars. My cousin had a boxer years ago down in Tennessee. Dumbest dog ever. He threw it into their pool to see if it could swim (he wasn't too bright either as a teen). It sank to the bottom of the deep end and just stood there. He had to jump in and rescue it. It also liked to chase cars. They lived on a gravel road. One day it caught a pickup by the mudflap and got drug about 50 feet. Other than some scrapes, it was fine. Never chased another car though.
Is this RodRuggs MPD? :shrug:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by huntr1
Proof on second page

That doesn't prove anything except that you use huntr as the "real" you and Rod Rugg is the MPD.

I will vouch for you though.

Huntr doesn't have enough of a sense of humor to think up half the things Rod does, he has to rely on the TRUE stories of his Alabama cousins.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
They Got Her!

Fairfax, va. (AP) - A Loudoun County woman is under arrest on animal cruelty charges, after authorities say she dragged her dog some 500 feet.

Jeong Oh, of Sterling, was arrested Wednesday morning at the Fairfax County animal shelter, where she'd gone to meet with detectives. Just a day earlier, her husband showed up at the shelter trying to claim the dog, which he thought had run away.

Investigators say that on Saturday morning, a passer-by on a Great Falls street saw Oh dragging the Jack Russell terrier, whose leash was attached to a car. After about 500 feet, authorities say the car stopped, the woman got out, unhooked the dog and left it on the side of the road before driving off.

The terrier - named "Charger" - suffered severe injuries to his paws and hind legs, but is recovering at the animal shelter.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: They Got Her!

Good! Now I hope they let someone else adopt the dog.

F

Flo

Re: Re: They Got Her!

Originally posted by Sharon
Good! Now I hope they let someone else adopt the dog.

:clap: :yay:

Most definitely! If I could, I would adopt the cute pooch, but have two dogs and a cat now, and don't really need anymore animals. I am sure the animal shelter will make sure the dogs next owners are more loving.

K

Kizzy

I'm so glad they got her! :clap:

Just a day earlier, her husband showed up at the shelter trying to claim the dog, which he thought had run away.

:confused: