Poor Momma Hound Dog

Dakota

~~~~~~~
oohhh they do have a funk to them.... as most hounds do. Is she an inside or outside dog? they do have sprays for dogs... but make sure it have conditioners and oils for the skin... but this could be a catch 22.. as hounds usually have a more oily coat from what im noticing. I do spay my dogs.. but it only helps for a little while...... now I have also learned that hounds tend to have more yeast on their skin and in the folds where infection and yeast infections can come up.. this could be an issue as well

I can PM you a good shampoo to use to help rid the yeast on their skin/coat.

Yes, if you would, please and I'll pass it on. I know she has tried a great many products to reduce the funky smell - perhaps yours is one she hasn't tried.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Yes, if you would, please and I'll pass it on. I know she has tried a great many products to reduce the funky smell - perhaps yours is one she hasn't tried.

will do... kinda expensive... but you can shop around.

Its some good stuff!!! will pm you soon

Christy

b*tch rocket
I got Momma Dog. Thanks Loper. :love: I pick them both up Wednesday now. Together.

Momma dog is terribly thin. Poor thing. But she is super sweet and gentle. Nose to the ground at all times. :lol:

There were a lot of nice looking dogs at the pound. There is a red coonhound that was very very handsome. I need a bigger yard. :bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I got Momma Dog. Thanks Loper. :love: I pick them both up Wednesday now. Together.

Momma dog is terribly thin. Poor thing. But she is super sweet and gentle. Nose to the ground at all times. :lol:

There were a lot of nice looking dogs at the pound. There is a red coonhound that was very very handsome. I need a bigger yard. :bawl:

:yahoo:

I can't go in there....I do, to pick up kittens, but I hate it. :bawl:

PrepH4U

Awesome! WTG! :yahoo:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Hey Loper

Here are some pics of Geezer that I promised. The first two were at Tri-County, the last was him chillin in the yard.

Attachments

• IMG00923.jpg
    IMG00923.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG00927.jpg
    IMG00927.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Geezer.jpg
    Geezer.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 138

You rock! :yahoo: I will so NEVER unplug you! :love:

Loper

Animal Poor!

:clap::clap::clap: puppy shoot @ Christy's :yahoo:
what are you going to name her? I can't wait to meet them!!! I told sis I met you today and she said to tell you :howdy:

Last edited:
J

jp2854

how is it going to work out with your dog that doesn't like female dogs christy?

KDENISE977

:buddies::buddies::yahoo::love::dye::dye::yahoo:

J

jp2854

:shrug: We'll just see how it goes. If they don't get used to each other I will just have to keep them separated.

that sounds great that you are going to try it out and be able to work something out if things don't click between the 2 of them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Congratulations, Christy! You've got such a kind heart! I know Momma dog will be very happy in your home. :huggy: