Pope Dead?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
i did read it there was something about bells ringing and some bronze door being shut i'll check cnn when the live update on my computer is done
Idiot.

C

canuk woman

i just heard on cnn that the claims that the pope has died are false so let's pray a little longer

C

canuk woman

SamSpade said:
He's only "mostly dead"

Miracle Max: Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.
Inigo Montoya: What's that?
Miracle Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

he come on i'm serious this dude is like one of the most influential people of the 20th/21st century why do you think i'm not serious?

C

canuk woman

Ehesef said:
Wow. What a farking twit.

HEY I'M SERIOUS i may not be religious but i've been paying attention to his condition i pay attention to everything

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
HEY I'M SERIOUS i may not be religious but i've been paying attention to his condition i pay attention to everything
:snort: Please stop, you're killing me. I know you're just playing, because no one can be this stupid and still breathe without instructions.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Ehesef said:
:snort: Please stop, you're killing me. I know you're just playing, because no one can be this stupid and still breathe without instructions.
Hilarious! Well said!!! :killingme:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Ok, back to the topic...

Mom (who is in a position to know such things) says GWB is making travel plans as we speak.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Ehesef said:
you'll change your mind if you read all 9 pages of this...

:twitch:

Fine print: It really isn't worth wasting your time.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
canuk woman said:
i just heard on cnn that the claims that the pope has died are false so let's pray a little longer
Pray for what?? A quick and painless death, or lets let him suffer and linger a few days longer??

Just asking....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
itsbob said:
Pray for what?? A quick and painless death, or lets let him suffer and linger a few days longer??

Just asking....

I think we should shove a tube down his throat and feed him for 15 years after he dies. Whatta' ya' think?

Dymphna

elaine said:
I think we should shove a tube down his throat and feed him for 15 years after he dies. Whatta' ya' think?
He had a trache tube put in, they shoved the feeding tube down his nose.

C

canuk woman

itsbob said:

Just asking....

actually i meant for god to keep the pope alive a little longer and that a miracle will come

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
Fox News keeps saying.."There's no hope for the Pope" and for some reason, that little rhyme gives me a fit of the giggles.. :frown:

morgie, where are you going? and why are you in that handbasket? :shrug:

Dymphna

canuk woman said:
actually i meant for god to keep the pope alive a little longer and that a miracle will come
He's 84 years old, he's been sick for decades. He's gotta go sometime.