Pope Dead?

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
I think we should shove a tube down his throat and feed him for 15 years after he dies. Whatta' ya' think?

elaine please i did not come to this thread to talk about terry schiavo

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
canuk woman said:
elaine please i did not come to this thread to talk about terry schiavo
:shrug: but CNN can? They are currently drawing comparasons between the two.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
elaine said:
May I borrow that? That's the funniest thing I've read in long time. :killingme
Sure! It's one of my favorites too. I only break it out for the truly mentally deficient.

C

canuk woman

Dymphna said:
:shrug: but CNN can? They are currently drawing comparasons between the two.

well i know that the vatican isn't very happy about that and speaking of which i hope they don't remove the pope's feeding tube

B

bennydafig

elaine said:
I think we should shove a tube down his throat and feed him for 15 years after he dies. Whatta' ya' think?
TOo FUNNY.. and yes.. there's no hope for the pope .. got me giggling too!!

BUT would hope the faithful are praying for gods will and if it's gods will to take him, take him quickly, and take him now. Don't let him suffer.

OR they could trun over the guardianship to the Schindlers so they can keep him going for another 20 or 30 years..

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
canuk woman said:
well i know that the vatican isn't very happy about that
How do you know? Do you work for the Vatican?

On a side note, is that how Vatican is spelled? It looks funny to me...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
canuk woman said:
well i'm hoping one will happen
Are you DEMs' MPD. What sort of miracle are you hoping for? That he'll be transformed into a healthy, robust twenty-something?
What exactly would you like to see happen to an 84 year old man that has suffered with ill health for several years?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
canuk woman said:
well i know that the vatican isn't very happy about that and speaking of which i hope they don't remove the pope's feeding tube
:rolleyes: They contacted you and told you they are unhappy? I didn't know we were in the presence of such an important person.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bennydafig said:
BUT would hope the faithful are praying for gods will and if it's gods will to take him, take him quickly, and take him now. Don't let him suffer.

OR they could trun over the guardianship to the Schindlers so they can keep him going for another 20 or 30 years..

:roflmao:

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
I'm hoping you'll hold your breath while you're waiting for it to happen.

i'm holding it and i'll let it out when something happens