Local Business Popeyes Chicken in Dunkirk, MD

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Bob Evans does a very good broasted chicken. For fast food though Royal Farms is the best.

The best fried chicken I've ever had is at Prince's in Nashville, and it too is smack dab in the middle of the ghet-to. What is it about crappy areas and stellar chicky? Non-whites apparently demand better fried chicken than us white folk do. We need to work on that.

So, you couldn't post this yesterday when I was IN Nashville?!?!?! :smack:

littlelady

God bless the USA
She is talking about " littlelady " she's not only about herself, but with her constant drug / alcohol fueled editing and or deleting her posts, unless you are watching it being done it gets kinna cloudy reading it the next morning..

:rolleyes: Keep on trollin’, dog.

mitzi

Anybody have any opinions of this?

There is a sign saying "coming soon" right around Town Center Blvd, where the bank used to be...

We have a McDonalds, BK and now a Popeyes. I usually only see Popeyes in the ghetto, why is it in Dunkirk?

What a stupid thing to say.

DannyMotorcycle

I have to wonder if excess spicy food is a cause for salvitory cancer... and what made him rich killed him? also what's wrong with posting after midnight?
technically all posts are after midnight.

I can't do spicy chicken or spicy anything.. with the exception of mild jalapeno which i do enjoy. i'm really fond of the ethiopian plate "tepps" or "tebbs" with angera bread.
yum.

I find it interesting how "hot spicy" is a great flavor to some and to others it's a painful unpleasant experience. Is the flavor hidden behind the burning sensation that some don't feel, or is it a brain interpretation of flavor. Can it be an acquired taste? Is there a correlation between emotional and logical personality types? Now i have to google.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
technically all posts are after midnight.

:lol:

Hot spicy foods supposedly cause your brain to release endorphins that improve your mood. I like hot food, but I know people who like it a heck of a lot hotter than I do. That makes them junkies. Addicts. They might as well smoke crack.

:jet:

littlelady

God bless the USA
:lol:

Hot spicy foods supposedly cause your brain to release endorphins that improve your mood. I like hot food, but I know people who like it a heck of a lot hotter than I do. That makes them junkies. Addicts. They might as well smoke crack.

:jet:

Popeye’s just came out with ghost pepper chicken. :jet: