Possibly relocating

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by RodRugg
They threw me down and tried to pull my teeth with some pliers. I would never live there again ever.

They were just trying to score christmas presents for their mom. Sheesh, give them a break. Hearts of gold, but the light is a little dim upstairs.

RodRugg

My grandma says those guys beated me senseless cuz they ain't got nothin' better to do. She says nobody should be beated for no reason. One time she nearly beated the neighbor's kid to death for throwin' rocks at her bird feeder. When the police came they had to drag her off and blasted up her face with pepper spray. That kid learned his lesson and missed his first week of kindergarten.

Cheetah

PG County

I grew up in PG - it isn't that great and property taxes are higher than surrounding counties. Another consideration... jaievans, do you have children? If you have middle school or high school age children, you may want to REALLY consider which city choose. For example, Bowie High has gotten rough since I went there many moons ago, but I think elementary is OK. With recent suburban sprawl, there are more condos and rentals near Bowie, Laurel, Crofton (Anne Arundel County). Areas closer to Upper Marlboro may be rougher than other parts - I know two former PG county cops that can vouch for that. That's my two cents.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Thanks! We got the pic taken at Walmart about a week ago. Isn't he the sexiest? :yum:

I thank you. Sometimes we get caught up in everything going on around you, that we forget just how great we have it. So your ugliness is inspiratation to us all to look around at all the beauty that surrounds us everyday and to truly appreciate it :biggrin:

But you know, just taking a couple of inches off those front teeth would do wonders! :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by SmallTown
I thank you. Sometimes we get caught up in everything going on around you, that we forget just how great we have it. So your ugliness is inspiratation to us all to look around at all the beauty that surrounds us everyday and to truly appreciate it :biggrin:

But you know, just taking a couple of inches off those front teeth would do wonders! :biggrin:
:bawl: :bawl:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I used to live in Mechanicsville, and let me just say this: That is no place to be. One time I was beaten senseless by three guys on motorcycles. They threw me down and tried to pull my teeth with some pliers. I would never live there again ever. Another place I would not live is Thailand. Everything smells like burnt wood and I can't read any of the signs.

:bday::bday::bdaycake::bday::bday: