Post Birth Abortion Becomes Acceptable

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Once the kid can live on its own outside the mother, it becomes murder. Not a "post birth abortion". That's stupid.

Can newborn infants - or even toddlers - really "live on their own"?

There's an excellent philosophical debate to be had here if anyone wants to put away their knee-jerk reactions and actually think about it.

This_person

There's an excellent philosophical debate to be had here if anyone wants to put away their knee-jerk reactions and actually think about it.

I've tried to have that philosophical discussion repeatedly on just this exact point. No one is capable, it seems, of adjusting their thinking.

This_person

Who cares, abortion has nothing to do with this girl tossing her kid out the window
.Geesh.... everything is not about abortion..

The people who care are the ones who thinking about the point of the headline - to make you think about your position.

The reason this IS similar to abortion is it is killing a baby right around birth. Literally the only difference is whether the umbilical cord was already cut or not. So, if you can open your mind to the question - not the answer yet, just the question - of how this is differentiated from abortion, then you have to start going "well, when IS it okay, and based on what?"

that's who cares.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Be a little more honest with your thread titles. Its more sapis style of titles.

From my point of view, that was pretty damned honest. You seem to have some anger issues over abortion. You must be one of those who condone the murder of unborn children. There was a time I thought like you, until I actually did some research and realized that they're not just a disposable fetus, but they're actually unborn children. No different the day before they are born than the day after. Again, have a nice day.

black dog

Free America
From my point of view, that was pretty damned honest. You seem to have some anger issues over abortion. You must be one of those who condone the murder of unborn children. There was a time I thought like you, until I actually did some research and realized that they're not just a disposable fetus, but they're actually unborn children. No different the day before they are born than the day after. Again, have a nice day.

You all antis just can't stand it, Are you actually going to stop replying to me or just post crazy like Wackadoodie?
Anger issues over abortion??? Ahhhhh nope but you keep thinking that. You have no business in other folks health, reproductive choices and personal decisions,, none..

I'll repeat it again, Its NONE of your business.

Hijinx

The fact that she is Muslim has nothing to do with it.
Plenty of non-Muslim girls have killed their children because they were frightened of their parents or just didn't want to be discovered as pregnant.

Chris0nllyn

So, if this had been done 30 weeks earlier, you'd be against it?

My personal views on abortion really don't matter here and being for or against abortion doesn't change my mind here. My stance is that it's a woman's choice. In a free society, in a society where you argued with Sap for pages and pages about the freedom to discriminate, women should have that choice.

I'm saying that the woman gave birth. The child was out of her. She then killed it. I'm not willing to equate that level of evil to a woman getting an abortion.

They'll obviously need food and shelter, but biologically speaking, yes.

I've always been surprised more conservatives aren't for abortion. How many threads pop up where some "conservatives" on this site call for a person to be steralized, or talk about black people, thugs, etc. yet these same people want offspring of these people to be born regardless of the fact that statistically speaking, these kids are likely to griow up and be another drain on society. I know it sounds horrible, but it is what it is.

Now, on the flip side, teen pregnancy rates are at all time lows. Likely due to contraceptives being readily available to kids in lieu of the abstinence method often taught or promoted by these same groups of people who are against abortion.

I've tried to have that philosophical discussion repeatedly on just this exact point. No one is capable, it seems, of adjusting their thinking.

If the objective is to change someone's mind instead of having a discussion, sure. Just because people don't "adjust their way of thinking" doesn't mean a discussion can't be had.

Why would i even consider having a conversation with you on murder or abortion when you cant even differentiate between the two.

To some, abortion is murder.

Hijinx

My personal views on abortion really don't matter here and being for or against abortion doesn't change my mind here. My stance is that it's a woman's choice. In a free society, in a society where you argued with Sap for pages and pages about the freedom to discriminate, women should have that choice.

I'm saying that the woman gave birth. The child was out of her. She then killed it. I'm not willing to equate that level of evil to a woman getting an abortion.

I've always been surprised more conservatives aren't for abortion. How many threads pop up where some "conservatives" on this site call for a person to be steralized, or talk about black people, thugs, etc. yet these same people want offspring of these people to be born regardless of the fact that statistically speaking, these kids are likely to griow up and be another drain on society. I know it sounds horrible, but it is what it is.

Now, on the flip side, teen pregnancy rates are at all time lows. Likely due to contraceptives being readily available to kids in lieu of the abstinence method often taught or promoted by these same groups of people who are against abortion.

If the objective is to change someone's mind instead of having a discussion, sure. Just because people don't "adjust their way of thinking" doesn't mean a discussion can't be had.

There is a helluva difference between avowing sterilization and being pro-abortion.

black dog

Free America

The hypocrisy has always surprised me.

Hijinx

One of these kids born out of wedlock to a thug and a whore could turn out to cure cancer.
But you people go ahead and judge the unborn.