kitty8.jpg

Grown Up Booger

Boogie1.jpg

Allie

Allie3.jpg

Allie5.jpg

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
All your cats sound so sweet. Mine is the pu$$y from hell. She'll let you pet her for a few minutes, then she attacks and bites the hell out of you. She's just mean! :smack:

FancyBelle said:
All your cats sound so sweet. Mine is the pu$$y from hell. She'll let you pet her for a few minutes, then she attacks and bites the hell out of you. She's just mean! :smack:
Hmmm... poor thing must have been abused as a kitten...:frown:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
FancyBelle said:

What did YOU do to her? :frown:

kitties111405f.jpg

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
cattitude said:
What did YOU do to her? :frown:

kitties111405f.jpg
NOTHING!!! see! she's even biting that poor innocent kleenex box. :lmao: She's fine for a while, then she just attacks! I honestly think she needs another kitty to play with. With 3 dogs in the house, she's kinda outnumbered. OH, she rolled the puppy a few times the other day. Just ran across the yard and nailed her!

W

Warrant guru

FancyBelle said:

My sister had a cat like that. Her name was Texas. The only time she was nice was when she was preggers (which was often since my sister never got any of her males fixed either).

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
FancyBelle said:
NOTHING!!! see! she's even biting that poor innocent kleenex box. :lmao: She's fine for a while, then she just attacks! I honestly think she needs another kitty to play with. With 3 dogs in the house, she's kinda outnumbered. OH, she rolled the puppy a few times the other day. Just ran across the yard and nailed her!

I have one left. :whistle:

baby1-1.jpg

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
FancyBelle said:
My kitty's the same way. Full of piss and vinegar, and beats up on the 75 lb dog all the time. :lmao: He's definitely a character.