Post your kitty pics

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
cattitude said:
I have one left. :whistle:

baby1-1.jpg
Give it to Mike, doesn't he have the brother or sister to it?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
FancyBelle said:
Give it to Mike, doesn't he have the brother or sister to it?

Nope...different litter. His kitty was one of four and they had their momma. This is the tiniest out of the orphan litter. I love her..she's so sweet. She looks alot like my Jennie Girl that I lost in May.

jenbengen

Watch it
FancyBelle said:
NOTHING!!! see! she's even biting that poor innocent kleenex box. :lmao: She's fine for a while, then she just attacks! I honestly think she needs another kitty to play with. With 3 dogs in the house, she's kinda outnumbered. OH, she rolled the puppy a few times the other day. Just ran across the yard and nailed her!

OMG, that face biting the kleenex box if freakin' adorable!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
jenbengen said:
OMG, that face biting the kleenex box if freakin' adorable!!

They were orphans a few years back...Fancy took the female and Pete took Timmy.

kittens1028a.jpg

Here's baby Timmy.

kitties111405q.jpg

jenbengen

Watch it
cattitude said:
They were orphans a few years back...Fancy took the female and Pete took Timmy.

kittens1028a.jpg

Here's baby Timmy.

kitties111405q.jpg

I'm going to have to exit this chat soon if the cute cat pics keep rolling in. Can't take anymore. I want another cat! :lmao:

W

Warrant guru

jenbengen said:
I'm going to have to exit this chat soon if the cute cat pics keep rolling in. Can't take anymore. I want another cat! :lmao:

I think I'm set for awhile with gathering "children". I have 1 husband, 2 boys, 2 cats, 1 fish, and as of next Friday, 1 dog. But it's nothing new. When we got married, between the two of us, we had 4 ferrets, a stray cat who decided she wanted to live in our house about a month after we moved in, and then his sister's Dalmatian who had been passed around the family until coming to us.

belvak

Happy Camper
These are all such sweet kittys! If I weren't the only one in the house who seems to know how to scoop poop, I might get more, but right now, will hold with the two I've got. Here are my girls... Maddie (Calico) and Ally (Tabby). Here is a rare one of them actually touching each other! :faint:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I want a long haired kitty. I miss the one I had so much.

Attachments

• LUCY 010.jpg
    LUCY 010.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 98

jenbengen

Watch it
belvak said:
These are all such sweet kittys! If I weren't the only one in the house who seems to know how to scoop poop, I might get more, but right now, will hold with the two I've got. Here are my girls... Maddie (Calico) and Ally (Tabby). Here is a rare one of them actually touching each other! :faint:

Cute! You're the first Calico owner I have come across in a while.