Power Dating

suddenlysingle

I am hosting a power dating event on Feb. 3rd at 7:00. It is open to single people in the southern maryland area. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message. I will contact you with the details. The age range is 29 to 55.

rack'm

Jaded
suddenlysingle said:
I am hosting a power dating event on Feb. 3rd at 7:00. It is open to single people in the southern maryland area. If anyone is interested, please send me a private message. I will contact you with the details. The age range is 29 to 55.

Is this an attempt to politically correctly ask for a quickie?

Nanny Pam

suddenlysingle said:
Finally!

Can I wear my crocs?

morganj614

Dougstermd said:
is this a jeeping party:confused:cause my dates usually end with bang bang!

only 2 "bangs?" Good dates get :bangbangbang: I think there was one that you should have :slappedslappedslapped:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I wish this had been around when I was single. It sounds like fun. Kinda' like a "musical chairs dating game".

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
morganj614 said:
only 2 "bangs?" Good dates get :bangbangbang: I think there was one that you should have :slappedslappedslapped:

now that cow patty was just about to stop stinkin and you got go and put a stick right back in it :smack: :killingme

morganj614

Dougstermd said:
now that cow patty was just about to stop stinkin and you got go and put a stick right back in it :smack: :killingme

Okay, there is more than one you should have :slappedslappedslapped: :yay:

p.s. nothing dies here, no matter how rotten :shrug: