Power Outages

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Several street lights in St Leonard and Prince Frederick were out this morning. Cops were on scene at the one in PF. Looked like half of PF was in the dark. From the firehouse to the Safeway was all dark. Be safe driving in.

Grumpy

Funny, we are typically hit by the outages in PF but never lost power thru the night.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Funny, we are typically hit by the outages in PF but never lost power thru the night.
We must have lost power overnight for a bit in Lusby. Microwave and oven clocks were flashing when I got up for work at 0230.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Our power went out in the 7th around 0010 so I lost my fan which sucked ass for my sleep. I got up around 0410 to get the generators going and we came back up. So I am really looking forward to hitting the rack tonight.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I drove through PF at around 4:45 this morning and all the lights were working. No cops.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Our power went out in the 7th around 0010 so I lost my fan which sucked ass for my sleep. I got up around 0410 to get the generators going and we came back up. So I am really looking forward to hitting the rack tonight.

We had a few brown outs before I hit the hay around 1130, but no loss of power. I've got the big gen on the back of the truck, so I was debating on whether or not to park it closer to the house. Woke up a few times during the night to the sound of distant thunder and thought, "Here we go!", but nothing...

Jinx

I live by the river in PF and we lost power early in the am around 4ish I guess. It came back on about a half hr later.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I live in PF pretty close to the middle and never lost power. The power surged in the evening probably about 8-ish, but that was it.

I'm pretty lucky, as I've lived here 10 years and have never lost power.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Several street lights in St Leonard and Prince Frederick were out this morning. Cops were on scene at the one in PF. Looked like half of PF was in the dark. From the firehouse to the Safeway was all dark. Be safe driving in.
Electricity came back on in Saint Leonard a little after 5AM.

SamSpade

That was some loud thunder last night - had an unusual sound to it and it felt like things were shaking. My son asked me if it was the end of the world - things like that don't normally bother him.

My wife said that was the most lightningest, thunderous storm she can ever remember.
We did have a big bolt strike about 50 feet from our house - terrified the pets.

Hannibal

In PF as well. Wife and I said the same thing. I felt like it legit stormed from 10pm through 630am. I was woken up several times throughout the night and it was still going strong. Don’t ever remember seeing something like that for such a duration.