Power Tilt and Trim and Gauge questions

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
dems4me said:
No, I start with my base burn... :banghead: it fades unto a tan... after that I have my base tan and don't really burn much the rest of the year... I really do get dark.... but in light of now knowing malignant melanoma runs in families and a family member has it... I'm opting to wear sunscreen :biggrin: and I guess some motor oil too from the lifting of engine up and down between my legs. :lol:

OH I got a vision of the motor going up and down between your legs :jerry:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Looks like she found a cheap way to hoist her motor... he works for beer...:yay:

I wouldn't mind buying if he could swing by sometime and show me what the heck he's talking about. :lol: However, I need to do a few (minor) things to the boat before throwing it in the marina. I hope to have it in the marina in the next 4 weeks (if the weather ever gets better). :clap:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
:lol: I figured he could still be her backup...:lol:

I finally met him this weekend and I think he thought someone was playing a joke on him or something... :lol: I still don't know if he really knows it was me there Sunday or not ... :lol:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
dems4me said:
I wouldn't mind buying if he could swing by sometime and show me what the heck he's talking about. :lol: However, I need to do a few (minor) things to the boat before throwing it in the marina. I hope to have it in the marina in the next 4 weeks (if the weather ever gets better). :clap:

I went to smoke.

You know you have to paint the bottom with some antifouling paint right:shrug:

D

dems4me

Dougstermd said:
I went to smoke.

You know you have to paint the bottom with some antifouling paint right:shrug:

Yes, not a problem, I'm getting help with that. I have a bad enough gas consumption rate without adding 5000 clinging barnacles to the scenario... : :killingme: Although I definately would be "the anamoly" if I didn't :lol:... in that case I could probably name the boat "The Barnacle Babe" :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
I finally met him this weekend and I think he thought someone was playing a joke on him or something... :lol: I still don't know if he really knows it was me there Sunday or not ... :lol:
You seemed rational Sunday, I was confused.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
You seemed rational Sunday, I was confused.

You found me :cussing:

Yes, you did appear confused... that's why I thought you thought someone must have been playing a joke on you or something, and I even mentioned that to you and you still seemed confused.. :lol: So I left Sunday wondering if you realized that was really me or not :shrug:
:lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I was expecting muddy boots, straw in your hair, a goat under one arm and a spit cup for your chaw of tobacky.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
I was expecting muddy boots, straw in your hair, a goat under one arm and a spit cup for your chaw of tobacky.

You have fantasized waaayyy too much about me... :jet: :lol:

I'm none of that... I even wear dresses and suits 5 days a week :yay: :lol: