Power

blacklabman

I waited a few minutes. Hauled out the generator, attached grounding wire, and power cord. Started it up and transferred power from line to generator. Looked at the house across the street. The line power is back. Well, I needed to get a monthly run on it anyway.

Grumpy

Some guy with a big trailer hitch backed into a pole because he couldn't see and knocked out all the power in the area.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A wide area affected....from Hollywood all the way to down here on St. Georges and everything between.

BernieP

Resident PIA
A wide area affected....from Hollywood all the way to down here on St. Georges and everything between.

apparently it was pretty much the entire county.
One substation tripped, it brought down the others.

And power was not off 2-5 minutes. It was down long enough to force my laptop to shutdown.

MMM_donuts

It was out in Wildewood for 20ish minutes.

We've had to set our stove clock a few times in the past few weeks.

My husband left the country over the weekend and made sure the saltwater tank was full before he left so I wouldn't have to take care of it. It's now all over the floor and leaking through to the basement.

FED_UP

It was out in Wildewood for 20ish minutes.

We've had to set our stove clock a few times in the past few weeks.

My husband left the country over the weekend and made sure the saltwater tank was full before he left so I wouldn't have to take care of it. It's now all over the floor and leaking through to the basement.

Now all the crooks know you are home alone.