Predict the Skins record...

T

toppick08

Redskins' start no fluke, and expect it to continue - NFL - CBSSports.com Live Scores, Standings and Stats

Some Skins fans are thinking a deep playoff run after last weeks win but things change very quickly week to week, as the Cowboys know.

The tough part of our schedule is almost done. If...IF the Skins somehow beat the Eagles at home then they could go on a roll.

Other than the bolded aforementioned, after the Eagles game, four of the next five are at home.

So, the remaining schedule...

Home vs. Rams
Home vs. Brownies
Away vs. Lions
Home vs. Pittsburgh (Monday night)

BYE (Good time to have a bye between these two spectacular games)

Home vs. Dallas (Sunday night)
Away vs. Seahawks
Home vs. Giants
Away vs. Ravens
Away vs. Bengals
Home vs. Eagles
Away vs. 49ers

We've already lost to the G-men so that's one. I think we lose to the Eagles this week, that's two.

I say a conservative 10-6 with loses to Dallas at home, Eagles at home, Seahawks away, and Ravens away.

good call......:moon:

Peter Forsberg

Skins fans are no longer horny for zorny? At this point wouldn't you give Collins a shot at winning a game? What can you lose?

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Skins fans are no longer horny for zorny? At this point wouldn't you give Collins a shot at winning a game? What can you lose?

...we gain more from Colt playing than we do from Collins. Winning games no longer matters this season. Figuring out what to do form here is what matters.

OldHillcrestGuy

Nothing againest Collins he's not the Skins future he's old, give the kid, Colt a chance to see what he can do. Maybe Skins will come out and say Campbell is hurt :whistle: and is questable for the next game, he did get clobbered that one play and they were working on his arm .
Zorny got off to fast start, but as the season went on these other teams have figured them out. Skins drafted badly this past year we need offensive line and defensive line, not recievers, our lines are old and injury prone.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I think your right, Campbell is not the QB answer they were looking for! Who do the Skins have their last two games?

Not to blame the loss on Campbell but he is so slow to start almost every game. Missing recievers on easy throws, like Moss coming across the middle 5 yards down field ect... It is really pathetic.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Not to blame the loss on Campbell but he is so slow to start almost every game. Missing recievers on easy throws, like Moss coming across the middle 5 yards down field ect... It is really pathetic.

...let's be fair here; he hit Cooley on a quick, solid throw in the flat on the opening drive which Chris promptly put on the carpet in an effort to get another yard or two.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
...let's be fair here; he hit Cooley on a quick, solid throw in the flat on the opening drive which Chris promptly put on the carpet in an effort to get another yard or two.

Yeah teh whole team is a disaster, our supposed stars are stinking it up as bad as anyone.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Yeah teh whole team is a disaster, our supposed stars are stinking it up as bad as anyone.

...between you and me, I'd trade Portis, Moss, Samuels, Thomas and Carter for picks and get what I could get or just let go of Springs, Smoot, Taylor Fletcher, Griff, Kendall, Rahbach and anything else of value.

This team was built on one side from the defensive backfield forward and the other a line that has simply aged and never had enough talent at WR. You can get by with Brunnel or Campbell IF you've got the line AND the skill people. We did under Theisman and Rip and Doug. You can't get by with a mediocre QB if either the line or WR"s are lacking.

Time to REBUILD. First time Vinny suggests a trade that costs us any picks, he is off to the gulag.

:buddies: