Preparing for a pandemic: What should I buy? Are there places I should avoid?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
1. What should I buy?
The US Department of Homeland Security recommends on its website that, before a pandemic strikes, to store a two-week supply of water and food, as well as over-the-counter medications you tend to take.
"Have any nonprescription drugs and other health supplies on hand, including pain relievers, stomach remedies, cough and cold medicines, fluids with electrolytes, and vitamins," according to the department.

2. Are there places I should avoid?
The CDC has released travel warnings and alerts in relation to coronavirus disease.

Regarding whether there are places to avoid in your community, such as the grocery store or library, health officials recommend to simply be mindful of avoiding close contact with people who may be sick.

Oh hell! I just typed on my keyboard without first using my hand gel after returning mingling with the populous...:jameo: Now I need Lysol!

limblips

PREMO Member
1. What should I buy?
Get TP. You can never have too much when you are suffering from gastro-intestinal discomfort. And once you think you have enough, buy some more. You will thank me post corona virus.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Get TP. You can never have too much when you are suffering from gastro-intestinal discomfort. And once you think you have enough, buy some more. You will thank me post corona virus.
At Costco Charmin comes in Pallet Size. ( 1600 Rolls )

At Costco Charmin comes in Pallet Size. ( 1600 Rolls )
My bro is a 6' 3" giant of a vegetation and when he shops COSTCO he always has carts full of veggies, rice and stuff. When he buys TP he always ask the checkout person, "Is this enough toilet paper for all this food?" :doh: