Primary

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Excited Election Day GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Hijinx

I held my nose and voted for Hogan. It was a hard decision knowing he would vote with the Democrats and he hates trump, but IMO he is the only Republican that can win and no matter how he vote he still count in the majority.

It repulsed me big time, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet.

TPD

the poor dad
They were there, I just didn't pick one up.
I didn't see anyone passing them out at my location. They are usually at the exit door waiting for you to leave.

I voted 10mins ago @ Ridge Elementary and was #253 - slow day.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I held my nose and voted for Hogan. It was a hard decision knowing he would vote with the Democrats and he hates trump, but IMO he is the only Republican that can win and no matter how he vote he still count in the majority.

It repulsed me big time, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet.
Unless he declares that he will caucus with the Democrats or officially switches party and he could do that before swearing in.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I didn't see anyone passing them out at my location. They are usually at the exit door waiting for you to leave.

I voted 10mins ago @ Ridge Elementary and was #253 - slow day.
They pointed them out when I was leaving. Same place as every year. I was at Hollywood Elementary about 3:15, #116.

Reactions: TPD

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

But I didn't get a sticker😒

Fella asked if I wanted a sticker, told him I'm not in 1st grade anymore.

Not directed towards you ....... What is it with these stickers anyways? Are people so dumbed down to a child-like mind state to actually want a sticker? Maybe they should hand out gold stars instead?

TPD

the poor dad

Not directed towards you ....... What is it with these stickers anyways? Are people so dumbed down to a child-like mind state to actually want a sticker? Maybe they should hand out gold stars instead?
Oh good - you said it not me. I never take the sticker - too juvenile for me.

BOP

I heard they were printed in Israel.

Grumpy

Damn..never expected to agree with you..but I didn't mention the first grade part, I just said "no thank you".

Hijinx

I spoke to an old friend who was in the parking lot electioneering.
He told me he could never vote for Trump because of the women he had been with and the lies, and I said you would rather vote for a man who showers with his daughter and hasn't told the truth in 3 years? He said what can i say, I am a democrat. True story.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, my mom told me she was going to write in Nikki Haley. No need! It was her and Trump on the ballot. No Biden.

Chopticon64

So Hogan got half the votes of Alsobrooks, if just half the Trone voters vote for him it’s done.

What a waste of time.