Prince Frederick Attorney

Homeland

In my particular case which was a frivolous lawsuit I found him apathetic, but more than willing to take my money

You had him file a frivilous lawsuit and are upset because he showed no interest in something which was frivilous? Good for him for taking your money.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You had him file a frivilous lawsuit and are upset because he showed no interest in something which was frivilous? Good for him for taking your money.

Hey dickweed, maybe the frivolous lawsuit was against bucketlady.

Homeland

Hey dickweed, maybe the frivolous lawsuit was against bucketlady.

You are a brave man to sit behind a computer and call someone names. I won't slope to your level. If he was the opposing lawyer, why would she be so upset that he had no interest in the case. Maybe you need to rethink your position.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If he was the opposing lawyer, why would she be so upset that he had no interest in the case.

I would be upset if someone filed a frivolous lawsuit against me and my lawyer didn't seem to care about it. An aggressive lawyer would have filed a counter suit asking for fees and court costs, or perhaps advised BucketLady to file a restraint order against this person - something to make up for her time and money dealing with it, and to discourage the plaintiff from continuing their harassment.

I have a whole rant about this sort of thing if you want to hear it. :smile:

And don't mind, DoWhat - he's an ass.

I would be upset if someone filed a frivolous lawsuit against me and my lawyer didn't seem to care about it. An aggressive lawyer would have filed a counter suit asking for fees and court costs, or perhaps advised BucketLady to file a restraint order against this person - something to make up for her time and money dealing with it, and to discourage the plaintiff from continuing their harassment.

:killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You need a reading comprehension class. He is a DEFENSE atty. She was not happy with his DEFENSE of her case. :duh:

Homeland

You need a reading comprehension class. He is a DEFENSE atty. She was not happy with his DEFENSE of her case. :duh:

My reading comprehension is fine. She stated he was A defense attorney. She didn't say he defended her in a case. If you see it more clearly than I, perhaps I'm wrong. I will bet that the opposing attorney is also known as a defense attorney. So if Shane Mattingly is a defense attorney, and he is in a case against Brian Dugan, aren't they both defense attorneys?

Exactly, and I so wish he would have done all of those things as the harassment continued for a long, long time. Harvey's comment, "She's just messing with you." It was a waste of my time and money and of the court's time as well. This person was extremely litigious and had 5 different lawsuits running all at the same time. She made a hobby of it.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
My reading comprehension is fine. Negative Ghostrider.
She stated he was A defense attorney. She didn't say he defended her in a case. She didn't say she filed a frivolous lawsuit as you posted. (there's that pesky reading comprehension subject again)
If you see it more clearly than I, Why yes, yes I do.
perhaps I'm wrong. Why yes, yes you are.
Notice the likes on my post and draw your own conclusions. :coffee:

ebs

My reading comprehension is fine. She stated he was A defense attorney. She didn't say he defended her in a case. If you see it more clearly than I, perhaps I'm wrong. I will bet that the opposing attorney is also known as a defense attorney. So if Shane Mattingly is a defense attorney, and he is in a case against Brian Dugan, aren't they both defense attorneys?
The person who brings the lawsuit is the plaintiff. His/her lawyer is the plaintiff's attorney. The other person is the defendant. His/her lawyer is the defense attorney. They can't both be defendants or there would be no lawsuit. And why would she call her own lawsuit frivolous?