Private Detective

CandyRain

Magnum said:
:lmao: :lmao: Private Detective 10-09-2006 09:58 AM Will you watch me undress and jerk off at my window?
Thread Date Comment
Private Detective 10-09-2006 10:06 AM Whats gross about that? Mag is a sexy man who I would like to be at my window...

Magnum, looks like you have your own stalker....

Magnum

Should be Huntin
CandyRain said:
:lmao: Ya kinda asked for that one. But :barf:
:lmao: No I have really helped people before. My cousin was cheating on her husband and I wound up getting pictures of her with the guy kissing in a bar. Also tailed some people for my friends a long time ago. No one ever knew all my vehicles so if a friend was curious I would pile everyone in and we would go for a ride to follow people.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
CandyRain said:
Thread Date Comment
Private Detective 10-09-2006 10:06 AM Whats gross about that? Mag is a sexy man who I would like to be at my window...

Magnum, looks like you have your own stalker....
:lmao: I know.... If only I knew who :whistle:

Pandora

YEARS ago, I was dating the oldest of three brothers and I went out one night with the other two brothers girlfriends. We went to dinner and the movies and on the way back, they wanted me to go with them, walk through the woods, in the dark, to the rear of Reeves Place, off of Banister Circle, to stalk his house. I said y’all have at it; I’m going home. Glad I did, because THEY got caught. :jerry:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CandyRain said:
I'm here trying to find a legal way for her to help herself.
A legal way for her to help herself would be to get counseling and figure out why she engages in destructive relationships.

CandyRain

vraiblonde said:
A legal way for her to help herself would be to get counseling and figure out why she engages in destructive relationships.
Yes but somehow she's convinced herself that the only way to make the break and move on is to have proof of infidelity. Her suspicions are making her (and thus, me) a little :crazy:. She's also convinced herself that if she breaks up without proof, it's possible he's not a bad person and that he'll end up happy with someone else and she'll be left wishing she'd stayed with him. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CandyRain said:
Yes but somehow she's convinced herself that the only way to make the break and move on is to have proof of infidelity. Her suspicions are making her (and thus, me) a little :crazy:. She's also convinced herself that if she breaks up without proof, it's possible he's not a bad person and that he'll end up happy with someone else and she'll be left wishing she'd stayed with him. :ohwell:
No offense, but your friend sounds crazy.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
CandyRain said:
She's also convinced herself that if she breaks up without proof, it's possible he's not a bad person and that he'll end up happy with someone else and she'll be left wishing she'd stayed with him. :ohwell:

CandyRain said:
They don't live together, he's a big drinker, when they're not together, he's often not accessible on his cell and/or home phones.
So she doesn't want the drunk that avoids her to be happy? :lol:

Pandora

CandyRain said:

It amazes me that the heavy drinking wouldn't have already sent him packing. :shrug: Heavy drinking is usually a sign of unresolved emotional issues.

Last edited:

Nanny Pam

There is a TV show, called "CHEATERS" and they do the investigation for free as long as you allow them to put the confrontation on TV. :jerry:
That show cracks me up. :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Pandora said:
YEARS ago, I was dating the oldest of three brothers and I went out one night with the other two brothers girlfriends. We went to dinner and the movies and on the way back, they wanted me to go with them, walk through the woods, in the dark, to the rear of Reeves Place, off of Banister Circle, to stalk his house. I said y’all have at it; I’m going home. Glad I did, because THEY got caught. :jerry:
I knew someone that lived back there, not a good place to be at night. I was driving around the circle a few years ago and someone shot at my truck, hit my dang window, I tried to chase the guys but they hid in the woods

nightowl

vraiblonde said:

I agree, why would she want a man that drinks and doesn't call back. Sounds like she has a lot of thing to work out in her own head.

lillymay

Yeah, if you have to hire someone because of being suspicious then I'd say move on! But, if you want to hire someone, I'm available but not cheap.

W

Wenchy

Winn Dixie said:
:yeahthat: and extremely insecure. :jameo: Why would she even want to waste her time and money? :shrug:

She thought he was her exclusive gigolo, and now she's on the warpath.

Mikeinsmd

CandyRain said:
Drama for the day. :eyeroll:

A friend of mine suspects her boyfriend may be cheating. They don't live together, he's a big drinker, when they're not together, he's often not accessible on his cell and/or home phones. She's thinking about hiring someone to camp out and watch his house to see his comings and goings and to see if there's anyone coming and going with him. Anyone ever used one or know someone who did? How expensive was it?
Tell Tigerlily to PM me. I know a couple forumites who are good snoops. Dougster won't be able to get lost if he tried. :yay: