Professional Ladies

marianne

What are some must-haves in your wardrobe and in your purse for a professional work day?

wardrobe: black pants, brown pants, black knee length skirt, brown knee length skirt, black blazer to go with any of the above. silk/cotton shirts, sweaters for Fridays. silk scarves for color, double stranded pearl necklace and earrings to match. brown & black pumps and brown & black dress boots for winter.

purse: ID, keys, wallet, cell phone, hair clip, pen.

somdprincess

The one and only Princess
wardrobe: black pants, brown pants, black knee length skirt, brown knee length skirt, black blazer to go with any of the above. silk/cotton shirts, sweaters for Fridays. silk scarves for color, double stranded pearl necklace and earrings to match. brown & black pumps and brown & black dress boots for winter.

purse: ID, keys, wallet, cell phone, hair clip, pen.

Sorry I have a big wardrobe and every piece is vital to something.:lmao:

shoes for all occassions
Handbags for all the shoes

Purse
Cell phone, credit cards, lip gloss

Khurley

Must have

I carry an extra pair of nude pantyhose in my briefcase. I always get a snag right before I arrive for a meeting!

punchbuggy

EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL!!!!!!!!!! Basic black, grey and blue slacks & skirts, one neutral colored cardigan; colorful sweaters (office is always cold) to mix and match; black blazer; blue blazer; comfortable shoes (black, brown); and lots and lots of inexpensive jewlery (earrings, necklaces, braclets and pins). Accessories mix it up with all of the basics.