Professional Mothers

jetmonkey

That is so not true. Peopel make major scarfices to stay home, that is their choice i am aware. But i have to agree that it would be nice:)
:confused:

Attachments

• scarface6235696.jpg
    scarface6235696.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 73

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
That is so not true. Peopel make major scarfices to stay home, that is their choice i am aware. But i have to agree that it would be nice:)

It's your choice. Why should the gov. pay you? It's not like your kids are going to be stellar citizens if you are a stay at home parent :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Don't we have a stay at home mom that gets a 'paycheck' for staying home and 'watching' her kids.. and she has better medical than most of us. Covers dental, and vision.. hell she never has to pay for ANYTHING.

AND she gets free daycare, so she can just stay home.. forget about watching the kids.

I bet she votes for JPC..

mamissa3

I agree it is our choice, and how do you know my kids or anyone elses on here arent stellar citizens or are not going to be

It's your choice. Why should the gov. pay you? It's not like your kids are going to be stellar citizens if you are a stay at home parent :lol:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I agree it is our choice, and how do you know my kids or anyone elses on here arent stellar citizens or are not going to be

Just because you or anyone stays home does not guarantee well raised kids. So why should the gov. pay you to do a shoddy job?:shrug:
I stayed home and didn't work full time until my kids were 12 and 16. I'm not knocking the choice, just the fact someone thinks they should get extra pay :lol:

PaxPrincess

Don't we have a stay at home mom that gets a 'paycheck' for staying home and 'watching' her kids.. and she has better medical than most of us. Covers dental, and vision.. hell she never has to pay for ANYTHING.

AND she gets free daycare, so she can just stay home.. forget about watching the kids.

:popcorn:

:worthless:

slotted

Does she have multiple private forums, a website, high speed internet access so that she can post photos of her floppy jigglers, and a boyfriend named smooth? :confused:

You can bet she's got some good medical coverage with how often dem kids are sick.

smoothmarine187

Does she have multiple private forums, a website, high speed internet access so that she can post photos of her floppy jigglers, and a boyfriend named smooth? :confused:

You can bet she's got some good medical coverage with how often dem kids are sick.

:roflmao: You better quit messing with my girl :mad: