Professional Mothers

cdsulhoff

Don't we have a stay at home mom that gets a 'paycheck' for staying home and 'watching' her kids.. and she has better medical than most of us. Covers dental, and vision.. hell she never has to pay for ANYTHING.

AND she gets free daycare, so she can just stay home.. forget about watching the kids.

I bet she votes for JPC..

Not to dispute you Bob, But I thought in the state of MD you had to be Preggo to have medical coverage!! I know children under 18 are cover in Maryland and if you make too much for the number of ppl in your household you just pay which is I think $50 per child! But Adult don't get crapolla! Unless like I said before if you are preggo!

Then again don't ppl with mental issues get checks from the Gov. Don't know if that is a federal thing or a state thing! I know my Stupid AZZ step-brother in AL gets check ever since he was supposedly diagnosed to be legally insane! How about legally STUPID!! If he is marked as insane I would think he would be locked up on the 5th floor! Not running around getting checks from the gov! Then again AL is a backwards azz state!

cdsulhoff

Getting back on the SAHM getting paid. Well, I would love to get paid to stay at home!Sure would like some more money! LOL

Honestly, If you really go to school and get a degree in a field that can be a benefit to raising your child then why not! like education! If you go to school get a degree in teaching and home school you kids and raise them, then yes you should get paid.. Why not! I think only mom who get out there and get involved in every part of the child's lives deserve a little break financially!
There are mom out there that do get paid for taken care of their kids and don't do crap! Those are the ones that abuse the gov system.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Interesting to note that several women have said they would LOVE to get paid to stay home with their kids, but not a single one of them has offered to be the person who kicks in the money to allow some other woman to get paid.

:roflmao:

cdsulhoff

Interesting to note that several women have said they would LOVE to get paid to stay home with their kids, but not a single one of them has offered to be the person who kicks in the money to allow some other woman to get paid.

Wouldn't it be cool if the government would pay moms when they stay home with their kids? And maybe throw in health care?

Because, if you see the original question stated that it would be nice if the GOVERNMENT Would pay!!!

With my statement on, if you got a degree in teaching and you decided to stay at home with you child and also decide to teach your child at home then, why not get paid! Granted that the child can pass the grade! Why not!
You are doing a job and not only that you are helping with keeping the teacher: student ratio down in these over populated schools!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wouldn't it be cool if the government would pay moms when they stay home with their kids? And maybe throw in health care?

Because, if you see the original question stated that it would be nice if the GOVERNMENT Would pay!!!

With my statement on, if you got a degree in teaching and you decided to stay at home with you child and also decide to teach your child at home then, why not get paid! Granted that the child can pass the grade! Why not!
You are doing a job and not only that you are helping with keeping the teacher: student ratio down in these over populated schools!
Did you read this:
Geek, when you have these great ideas about how to spend my money, do a quick substitution. Instead of "the government" say "Geek."

Like this:

"Wouldn't it be cool if Geek would pay"
The money you think is just sitting there comes out of my paycheck. It comes from your husband's paycheck. It comes from all of us. Are you willing to pay more taxes so that mothers can stay home?

Put your name in the original question:

"Wouldn't it be cool if Dana would pay?"

cdsulhoff

Did you read this: The money you think is just sitting there comes out of my paycheck. It comes from your husband's paycheck. It comes from all of us. Are you willing to pay more taxes so that mothers can stay home?

Put your name in the original question:

"Wouldn't it be cool if Dana would pay?"

Cant get blood out of a turnip!!! LOL
So no money from me! What I am saying only those who can contribute to the gov and society should reap the benefit! We pay our teachers with our pay checks to teach our children! So why not give those mothers that SAHM a break that keeps their kids to teach. Does it have to be in a form of a check? NOPE! what about a tax break for those that do.

Do I like paying for those SAHM that stay at home and collect a check now from the Gov! HEll no!
But if you home school your child then you should get some type of benefit for doing that. At least these types of Mothers are making a positive contribution to our society! I am not saying that all SAHM deserve a paycheck! OH Hell no!!! Not all SAHM are equal! Only those that don't seek government help for being lazy and do a job in their home that a Government agency would normally pay for! Like Education! I think only those that do SAHM, and home schooling should see some type of benefit!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I would have loved to stay home with the kids, but I certainly wouldn't ever think the Govt. should pay me to do so. As it was, I went back to work 60 days after giving birth.

cdsulhoff

I would have loved to stay home with the kids, but I certainly wouldn't ever think the Govt. should pay me to do so. As it was, I went back to work 60 days after giving birth.

OMG! WOW!

Yeah I would not expect the government to pay for me to stay at home either. If I were to home school my kids I would love to have a tax break for doing so! that is all I would ask for! But, I don't, I send them to school!

SoMDGirl42

We already do :popcorn: