Professor Biden caught again

GregV814

President Biden claims that he taught “political theory” at the University of Pennsylvania.

“Democracy is at stake, folks,” Biden began. “Our democracy is under attack. And we gotta fight for it.”

“I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years,” he said. “And I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear every generation has to fight for democracy. And I found myself – it’s automatic, we didn’t have to believe it – but we do. We do.”

Attachments

• maskjar[2990].jpg
    maskjar[2990].jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 60

StmarysCity79

• Donald Trump was mocked after he said President Joe Biden would lead the US into "World War II."
  • The former president and 2024 candidate also seemed to suggest Barack Obama was running against him.

glhs837

Power with Control
  • Donald Trump was mocked after he said President Joe Biden would lead the US into "World War II."
  • The former president and 2024 candidate also seemed to suggest Barack Obama was running against him.

I prefer slips of the tongue like Obamas 51 states or whatever it was to Bidens outright lies. He never taught a class, or drove a truck, or stood in front of he WTC rubble the day after 9/11.

As for Obama running, this calls out the common theory that Joe is basically a sock puppet for Obama and his people.

StmarysCity79

I prefer slips of the tongue like Obamas 51 states or whatever it was to Bidens outright lies. He never taught a class, or drove a truck, or stood in front of he WTC rubble the day after 9/11.

As for Obama running, this calls out the common theory that Joe is basically a sock puppet for Obama and his people.

Did you forget Trump claimed he rushed to ground zero, saw thousands of muslims cheering from roofs in New Jersey and also bragged his buidling was now the tallest hours after the Twin Towers fell.

"Biden served as Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice at the University of Pennsylvania between his tenure as vice president and the start of his presidential campaign. However, the duration of the position was closer to two years than four, since he was on leave while running for president"

glhs837

Power with Control
Did you forget Trump claimed he rushed to ground zero, saw thousands of muslims cheering from roofs in New Jersey and also bragged his buidling was now the tallest hours after the Twin Towers fell.

"Biden served as Benjamin Franklin Presidential Professor of the Practice at the University of Pennsylvania between his tenure as vice president and the start of his presidential campaign. However, the duration of the position was closer to two years than four, since he was on leave while running for president"

You forgot the second part of that article. dont worry, I went and fetched it for you... They used "might not" when it should read 'damn well didn't". He never taught any classes, let alone semester long, or conducted any research, nor did he have any administrative responsibility. At most he attended a few alumni events. I mean, hey sinecure positions of honor are a long standing tradition, got it. But to then claim he was an actual teaching or other kind of professor is jus flat out lying.

As for Trump, two wrongs don't make a right, and I'm not a fan of the many anyway.

Also, his duties might not conform to the full range of activities that the public might associate with the term "full professor," including teaching semester-long classes, conducting independent research, and handling administrative responsibilities.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
And from the NY Times -
In 2018 and 2019, Mr. Biden was reportedly paid more than $900,000 from the University of Pennsylvania to serve as a “professor of practice,” according to financial disclosures. He did not teach any courses there, but a spokesman for the university called the relationship “phenomenally successful.”

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
LOLOL could Dementia Joe the truck driver spell diesel?
Well he does spell FARM as E, I, E, I, O.

In 2018 and 2019, Mr. Biden was reportedly paid more than $900,000 from the University of Pennsylvania to serve as a “professor of practice,” according to financial disclosures. He did not teach any courses there, but a spokesman for the university called the relationship “phenomenally successful.”
Successful for joe for sure. Makes you realize why tuition is so expensive.

Ken King

PREMO Member
So he was a professor for two years and paid to do so.

I don't see where the problem is
Of course you don't see a problem. Getting paid $900K and not teaching a single course, yeah, nothing going on here. And I suspect that it is just a coincidence that Dr. Gutmann (President of University of Pennsylvania who was instrumental in hiring Biden) is now the Ambassador to Germany.

Just your everyday normal pay for play that you and your handlers thrive upon.

StmarysCity79

Of course you don't see a problem. Getting paid $900K and not teaching a single course, yeah, nothing going on here. And I suspect that it is just a coincidence that Dr. Gutmann (President of University of Pennsylvania who was instrumental in hiring Biden) is now the Ambassador to Germany.

Just your everyday normal pay for play that you and your handlers thrive upon.

Do you know how many thousands of people are honorary professors at universities? Or receive honorary masters degrees? This happens regularly dum dum

Why do you believe every single conspiracy you can find on any dark corner of the internet but reject the truth when it is as plain as day?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Plus "honorary" doesn't usually mean getting paid unless actually doing something at the University.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Do you know how many thousands of people are honorary professors at universities? Or receive honorary masters degrees? This happens regularly dum dum
So, an honorary professor is, in your amoebic brain, the same as a professor of practice. It isn't even close. Per the American Association of University Professors "professors of practice are principally engaged in teaching and are not expected to be significantly involved in research activities."
Why do you believe every single conspiracy you can find on any dark corner of the internet but reject the truth when it is as plain as day?
Sorry but what I provided earlier came from the New York Times, are they the dark corner of the internet? Maybe if you "educate yourself" you could have a non-juvenile conversation, but I doubt your retarded brain knows what that is.

StmarysCity79

So, an honorary professor is, in your amoebic brain, the same as a professor of practice. It isn't even close. Per the American Association of University Professors "professors of practice are principally engaged in teaching and are not expected to be significantly involved in research activities."

Sorry but what I provided earlier came from the New York Times, are they the dark corner of the internet? Maybe if you "educate yourself" you could have a non-juvenile conversation, but I doubt your retarded brain knows what that is.

When did he say i was a full time teacher? Everyone is well aware that he is not a professor in anything but name alone given that he was VP and then President

Online imbeciles would care about these stupid semantics