Professor Biden caught again

glhs837

Power with Control
So he was a professor for two years and paid to do so.

I don't see where the problem is
When did he say i was a full time teacher? Everyone is well aware that he is not a professor in anything but name alone given that he was VP and then President

Online imbeciles would care about these stupid semantics

So, ridiculous pay for nothing other than lending your name to the joint is as old as the hills. Link has video. This is the crux, Joe claiming things that never happened. Not even close.

. https://nypost.com/2023/09/14/biden...-at-upenn-but-he-never-taught-a-single-class/

“I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for democracy.”

Tech

Getting money for nothing, the apple didn't fall too far. Did he pay 10% to the big guy?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I thought you didn't believe the NYT? Now suddenly you do since it fits your agenda?
Well there is the problem. You are incapable of thought as you have to have a functioning brain for such an endeavor. I'm also pretty sure that if you weren't on a ventilator you couldn't breathe at all.

And exactly where did I say I didn't believe them (there might be an instance of it, but I don't think so). And along the same lines, don't you bend over and lick their scrotum unless they disagree with your agenda?