Promiscuous People

C

czygvtwkr

How did Friends with Benefits glamorize promiscuity, the only sexual partners they have is each other?

Attachments

• Mila.jpg
    Mila.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 113

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Cameras are incapable of lying.. it is what is it.. If the picture is unflattering, it's because the subject is..

So, remember that picture that I took of Bubba this morning on his first day of school? The one with you in your underwear in the mirror, that you didn't know I was taking? And the picture that I didn't even realize that you were in the field of vision?

Yeah.

Not your best photo.

:biggrin:

So, remember that picture that I took of Bubba this morning on his first day of school? The one with you in your underwear in the mirror, that you didn't know I was taking? And the picture that I didn't even realize that you were in the field of vision?

Yeah.

Not your best photo.

:killingme:killingme

:huggy:

SoMDGirl42

Yeah.

Not your best photo.

:worthless:

Toxick

Splat
Cameras are incapable of lying.. it is what is it.. If the picture is unflattering, it's because the subject is..

Speaking as one of the sexiest bitches any of you people know - and has had taken one or two bad pictures taken, I have to disagree with the above.

Also, this...

Attachments

• o-BEYONCE-570.jpg
    o-BEYONCE-570.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 100