Prostitution penalty's...

Sentencing fairness???

• Equal for johns, pimps and hookers?

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • More for johns? (than the other two)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • More for hookers? (than the other two)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • More for pimps? (than the other two)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • other...'splain

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I think you are giving the whores too much credit. There are a lot of whores out there selling crack for crack, and it has nothing to do with a man beating them up. This is typical that we try and blame one persons misdeeds on another.

When I said hustling for drug money I was meaning they did it on their own for themselves. I used to counsel a lot of drug addicts and I even did a "rescue" once where I drove up to a seedy motel in Virginia Beach, threw open the car door, the girl jumped in and we drove off with a guy trying to grab onto the door handle. She was all contrite and a week later at it again. I don't do the Prison & Jail Drug & Alcohol Ministry anymore. I got burned out. I saw so many people throwing their lives away and leaving their kids and/or their spouses behind - ruining their reputations and their businesses. Drug abuse and alcoholism does not just happen on the lower side of life in the worst neighborhoods. People would be astounded by who drugs get ahold of and what they become in order to feed their habit. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. You undoubtedly have seen it more than I have.

T

toppick08

When I said hustling for drug money I was meaning they did it on their own for themselves. I used to counsel a lot of drug addicts and I even did a "rescue" once where I drove up to a seedy motel in Virginia Beach, threw open the car door, the girl jumped in and we drove off with a guy trying to grab onto the door handle. She was all contrite and a week later at it again. I don't do the Prison & Jail Drug & Alcohol Ministry anymore. I got burned out. I saw so many people throwing their lives away and leaving their kids and/or their spouses behind - ruining their reputations and their businesses. Drug abuse and alcoholism does not just happen on the lower side of life in the worst neighborhoods. People would be astounded by who drugs get ahold of and what they become in order to feed their habit. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that. You undoubtedly have seen it more than I have.

:clap:

good post, friend.:huggy:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I don't see why it's illegal. One consenting adult paying another for horizontal refreshment doesn't hurt anyone other than the two adults involved and I don't believe in laws created to save people from themselves. The two oldest occupations are mercenaries and whores, and despite the world's changes over thousands of years, they still exist.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'd give the customer the death penalty. Pimps and whores, everyone knows what they are. But some bonehead boinks a hooker, gets a disease and brings it home to his wife or SO. That should be punishable by death.

So why don't we make prostitiution legal, license them, and require frequent medical exams? He goes out he can ask for license and registration and see when she had her last exam.

If the possibility of bringing home a deadly disease is that big a deal, and no law is going to stop the OLDEST profession... then maybe we should stop fighting the battle that will never be won.

Think of all the lost tax revenue...

MMDad

Lem Putt
So why don't we make prostitiution legal, license them, and require frequent medical exams? He goes out he can ask for license and registration and see when she had her last exam.

If the possibility of bringing home a deadly disease is that big a deal, and no law is going to stop the OLDEST profession... then maybe we should stop fighting the battle that will never be won.

Think of all the lost tax revenue...

:yeahthat: Make it safe, put the pimps out of business, collect income tax, licensing fees, and sales tax.

Makes more sense than another gasoline or tobacco tax, slots, or the lottery.

Solja_Boy

I don't see what the diffrence is between paying a hooker 100 bucks for sex or going to the bar and spending 100 bucks buying drinks for some ho all night then taking her home and having sex.

What about spendign 100 bucks to go to a swingers club for the night and humping somone there. Isn't that paying for sex.

In all 3 cases I spent 100 bucks for sex with a stranger. The only difference is that option number 1 is illegal.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I don't see what the diffrence is between paying a hooker 100 bucks for sex or going to the bar and spending 100 bucks buying drinks for some ho all night then taking her home and having sex.

What about spendign 100 bucks to go to a swingers club for the night and humping somone there. Isn't that paying for sex.

In all 3 cases I spent 100 bucks for sex with a stranger. The only difference is that option number 1 is illegal.

You forgot:

1. buying things for girlfriends
2. paying alimony
3. taking your date to dinner

I'll stop there because the list could go on forever. :lol: The nice thing about whores is, you understand what the cost and the service are up front.

Novus Collectus

Should just be legalized, regulated and taxed, that way almost no pimps because the prostitutes would have protection by the state instead.
I am sure there will still be hookers on drugs and with disease trying to make a buck, but why would Johns go to them when they can go to the whorehouse filled with probably drug free and STD free/tested hookers?

Most of the diseased hookers will disappear from the streets and pimps would have to find a new line of work.

Novus Collectus

I'd give the customer the death penalty. Pimps and whores, everyone knows what they are. But some bonehead boinks a hooker, gets a disease and brings it home to his wife or SO. That should be punishable by death.

And I guess the wife or husband that does some diseased barfly and brings the disease home to their spouse should get the death penalty too then?

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
And I guess the wife or husband that does some diseased barfly and brings the disease home to their spouse should get the death penalty too then?

I don't know if they should but I remember telling my ex that if he ended up giving me a death sentence by his cheating I would see to it that he went before I did.

smcop

Ok, but in your earlier thread, you hinted that it was a man controlling the hooker, why not just blame it on the hooker's drug habit?