Prostitution penalty's...

Sentencing fairness???

• Equal for johns, pimps and hookers?

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • More for johns? (than the other two)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • More for hookers? (than the other two)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • More for pimps? (than the other two)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • other...'splain

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Of course...

If they made prostitution legal with Health checkups, taxes being paid etc. it still would not stop the street whores who will be out there hustling for their drug money or because their man will beat the life out of them if they don't. It might help cut back on it some though as there would be a safer alternative. Reports say it works in Vegas.

...there is a 100% sure thing method of never catching a bug from a hooker...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If they made prostitution legal with Health checkups, taxes being paid etc. it still would not stop the street whores who will be out there hustling for their drug money or because their man will beat the life out of them if they don't. It might help cut back on it some though as there would be a safer alternative. Reports say it works in Vegas.
Prostitution isn't legal in Las Vegas, but it is legal most everywhere else in the state except in two counties (Washoe (Reno) and Clark (Las Vegas)).

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I expect MD to legalize and tax prostitution in the next few years. It will be packaged and sold as a way to help meet budget shortfalls in the schools. Before you scoff, this was how gambling was legalized.
"It's for the children" :bawl:
You got used to that vice so they slipped in a few "extra" games to benefit millionaire baseball players/owners. Now we're getting slot machines to benefit destitute thoroughbred horse owners/racers.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Prostitution isn't legal in Las Vegas, but it is legal most everywhere else in the state except in two counties (Washoe (Reno) and Clark (Las Vegas)).

Hmmm, I was wondering how was it that Ken knew of the only 2 counties in Nevada where it's still legal? :lmao:

Ken King

PREMO Member
Hmmm, I was wondering how was it that Ken knew of the only 2 counties in Nevada where it's still legal? :lmao:
I see you have yet to learn to read. It's illegal in the counties where Reno and Las Vegas are. Been to both those towns with people willing to pay for it, you know guys like you.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I see you have yet to learn to read. It's illegal in the counties where Reno and Las Vegas are. Been to both those towns with people willing to pay for it, you know guys like you.

Ah, so you're only admitting you know where it's still legal!

Forgive me, I indeed read your transcript inaccurately! :notworthy

Ken King

PREMO Member
Ah, so you're only admitting you know where it's still legal!

Forgive me, I indeed read your transcript inaccurately! :notworthy
Yeah and according to other information that I am aware of Rhode Island is pretty lax about it too. That should cut down on driving time for an old fart like you and get you off of Great Mills road. :moon:

ImnoMensa

I think they should make prostitution legal and no one gets time and Pimps would be out of a job.

Make them get a license which requires a medical checkup every month, pay taxes on money earned.

smcop

I think you are giving the whores too much credit. There are a lot of whores out there selling crack for crack, and it has nothing to do with a man beating them up. This is typical that we try and blame one persons misdeeds on another.

Solja_Boy

There are a lot of whores out there selling crack for crack, and it has nothing to do with a man beating them up. This is typical that we try and blame one persons misdeeds on another.

Yep I picked one of these whores up on great mills road for 10 bucks a while back. I'm prety sure that this lovley lady didn't have a pimp.