Protesters Breach Capital Building

WingsOfGold

I don’t know if they allow dissenting opinions on a leftist board. I don’t come here very often because dissenting opinions are often not welcome here. Sure, the moderators allow you to post them, but then often many members here don’t come on for honest respectful debate, but it turns into name calling and insults. I am a Republican. I consider myself to be mostly conservative Christian. I voted for Donald Trump twice. His behavior is horrible. He verbally attacks anyone who doesn’t agree with him. I don’t believe this election was stolen from in the sense there was wide spread fraud. The behavior by the animals who stormed the capital last week is reprehensible. I believe in a persons right to protest. There have been numerous peaceful protest in St. Mary‘s County and I applaud our overwhelmingly Republican leadership in St. Mary’s for making sure the protest were carried out in a peaceful manner. I strongly condemn the rioting which occurred in our cities this past summer and condemn anyone who participated. I would imagine many of those criminals who stormed the seat of democracy last week would have condemned the lawlessness of this past summer as well. Too bad they couldn’t listen to what they preach.
How are they different from the animals that killed 47 over summer of 2000? The same animals that Kamel raised money and sympathy for their defense?

WingsOfGold

They are not. Both are scum and should be prosecuted.
On this we agree but they're is a HUGE difference between Trump saying protest in peace and the whore of the house saying "People do what people do" and Aunt Ester and her "Get in their face" and the denial of shitheads like Nadler the Hut claiming there is no suck thing as antifa just to name a few.

Will99

On this we agree but they're is a HUGE difference between Trump saying protest in peace and the whore of the house saying "People do what people do" and Aunt Ester and her "Get in their face" and the denial of shitheads like Nadler the Hut claiming there is no suck thing as antifa just to name a few.
I’m not sure what you are saying. Are you saying Trumps actions are justified because of the idiocy of Nadar, Waters and Pelosi? I want people who are better. I want politicians who will work together instead of deadlocking our government. Civility in our society is in the verge of being lost. I think we have to get back to that and when you have bad acts on the other side, you point it out but don’t match them.

WingsOfGold

I won’t pretend to be perfect, but you won’t be able to find me casting the first stone when it comes to insulting someone for their opinion. While not perfect, I try to have reasonable debate with reasonable people. If I am insulted or called a name, I have at times fought fire with fire. A fact I am not proud of.
Go for it you phony bastard. Oh yeah, I voted for the bastard from Kenya 6 times. ;) Try and have ANY debate with these NAZI leftist. https://baltimoresunreunited.freeforums.net/

black dog

Free America
I’m not sure what you are saying. Are you saying Trumps actions are justified because of the idiocy of Nadar, Waters and Pelosi? I want people who are better. I want politicians who will work together instead of deadlocking our government. Civility in our society is in the verge of being lost. I think we have to get back to that and when you have bad acts on the other side, you point it out but don’t match them.
In case you missed last year, your side looted and burned dozens of citys. Civilly was changed by your side.
I missed your outrage when half a dozen or more Federal building and Courthouses were over run and heavily damaged... You were busy trying to justify a huge pay raise for the Sheriffs dept.

You voted Republican.... Thats funny sh!t right there.....

Will99

In case you missed last year, your side looted and burned dozens of citys. Civilly was changed by your side.
I missed your outrage when half a dozen or more Federal building and Courthouses were over run and heavily damaged... You were busy trying to justify a huge pay raise for the Sheriffs dept.

You voted Republican.... Thats funny sh!t right there.....
My side did no such thing.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What’s the more correct way to protest a government action, attacking a federal building or burning down you neighbors business and taking a television on your way through? One just seems more appropriate than the other.

Reactions: TPD

Will99

What’s the more correct way to protest a government action, attacking a federal building or burning down you neighbors business and taking a television on your way through? One just seems more appropriate than the other.
I think the family of Officer Sicknick would say that both are bad. The only way this country survives is if we live by the rule of law. The president felt the election was stolen. His recourse is to sue. When that didn’t work his responsibility was to concede and bring the country together. Instead he chose to try to keep us divided. The only thing he did was cause more people to lose faith in him and no longer support him.

black dog

Free America
What’s the more correct way to protest a government action, attacking a federal building or burning down you neighbors business and taking a television on your way through along with burning and looting Federal Courts and Buildings. And lets not forget the robbery, rapes, beatings, assaults, murders and other felony's that occurred?
One just seems more appropriate than the other.
IFIFY.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Dragging a dead person into the question kind of puts the brakes on the conversation and is not germane to the question. The question remains what is the more appropriate venue to protest a government action, a federal building or a bunch of your neighbors. Addressing your statement now, a lot of those cases weren’t decided on facts, but on politics such as the Pennsylvania case. Their constitution specifically says who can change the voting rules and it was viewed as a technicality which could be overlooked in light of the issues of the day.

Will99

Thats funny lefty...... And again, we all here missed your outrage all of last year with the uncontrolled rioting across America....
I was outraged. I think antifa and the other groups causing dissent in this country should be investigated for domestic terrorism. I think Seattle and Portland reap what they sow because of the politicians they voted in which goes the same for most democratic run cities. I am too outraged at what I saw at the capitol last week.
Dragging a dead person into the question kind of puts the brakes on the conversation and is not germane to the question. The question remains what is the more appropriate venue to protest a government action, a federal building or a bunch of your neighbors. Addressing your statement now, a lot of those cases weren’t decided on facts, but on politics such as the Pennsylvania case. Their constitution specifically says who can change the voting rules and it was viewed as a technicality which could be overlooked in light of the issues of the day.
It’s absolutely relevant. An exercise which takes the life of a police officer doing his job is no longer a protest, but a criminal act.

Will99

Thats funny lefty...... And again, we all here missed your outrage all of last year with the uncontrolled rioting across America....
I was outraged. I think antifa and the other groups causing dissent in this country should be investigated for domestic terrorism. I think Seattle and Portland reap what they sow because of the politicians they voted in which goes the same for most democratic run cities. I am too outraged at what I saw at the capitol last week.

Will99

I think a protest at a government building would certainly be more appropriate. It wasn’t a protest which happened though. It was a riot which caused death at the Capitol last week and it was disgusting. Do you believe the officer deserved to have his life taken or do you think stormed the capitol and broke the law should be punished?

black dog

Free America
What exactly did you see happening at The Capitol ( one of the most protected buildings within The Federal circle) last week?

Will99

What exactly did you see happening at The Capitol ( one of the most protected buildings within The Federal circle) last week?
I saw people assaulting law enforcement officers. I saw people attempting to break down doors. I saw people break through barricades to storm the capitol.

WingsOfGold

Crickets...........

ST. LOUIS — Since June 1, at least 11 St. Louis police officers have been shot at during five separate shootings – six officers have been struck by gunfire.

These don't matter because the bulk were murdered by other coloreds.

As of Dec. 31, the city recorded 774 murders in 2020, an increase of more than 50% from the 506 murders in 2019, according to a database maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times. The uptick was felt across the city, as 20 of the CPD's 22 police districts recorded more murders in 2020 than the year before.Dec 31, 2020

Hey, lets defund the cops, they're killing us!

black dog

Free America
I saw people assaulting law enforcement officers. I saw people attempting to break down doors. I saw people break through barricades to storm the capitol.
I watched an unarmed woman being murdered by a Federal LEO while more than a half dozen other Federal LEO's watched her while not feeling the need to shoot an unarmed non violent citizen but immediately rendering first aid after she was shot. She was murdered over not being a threat but over property. We are supposed to be a civilization of laws here. We dont murder unarmed non violent citizens here over property.
Funny no wackados were murdered entering Federal Buildings last year.