Protesters Breach Capital Building

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What’s the more correct way to protest a government action, attacking a federal building or burning down you neighbors business and taking a television on your way through? One just seems more appropriate than the other.

Reactions: TPD

Will99

What’s the more correct way to protest a government action, attacking a federal building or burning down you neighbors business and taking a television on your way through? One just seems more appropriate than the other.
I think the family of Officer Sicknick would say that both are bad. The only way this country survives is if we live by the rule of law. The president felt the election was stolen. His recourse is to sue. When that didn’t work his responsibility was to concede and bring the country together. Instead he chose to try to keep us divided. The only thing he did was cause more people to lose faith in him and no longer support him.

black dog

Free America
What’s the more correct way to protest a government action, attacking a federal building or burning down you neighbors business and taking a television on your way through along with burning and looting Federal Courts and Buildings. And lets not forget the robbery, rapes, beatings, assaults, murders and other felony's that occurred?
One just seems more appropriate than the other.

IFIFY.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Dragging a dead person into the question kind of puts the brakes on the conversation and is not germane to the question. The question remains what is the more appropriate venue to protest a government action, a federal building or a bunch of your neighbors. Addressing your statement now, a lot of those cases weren’t decided on facts, but on politics such as the Pennsylvania case. Their constitution specifically says who can change the voting rules and it was viewed as a technicality which could be overlooked in light of the issues of the day.

Will99

Thats funny lefty...... And again, we all here missed your outrage all of last year with the uncontrolled rioting across America....
I was outraged. I think antifa and the other groups causing dissent in this country should be investigated for domestic terrorism. I think Seattle and Portland reap what they sow because of the politicians they voted in which goes the same for most democratic run cities. I am too outraged at what I saw at the capitol last week.
Dragging a dead person into the question kind of puts the brakes on the conversation and is not germane to the question. The question remains what is the more appropriate venue to protest a government action, a federal building or a bunch of your neighbors. Addressing your statement now, a lot of those cases weren’t decided on facts, but on politics such as the Pennsylvania case. Their constitution specifically says who can change the voting rules and it was viewed as a technicality which could be overlooked in light of the issues of the day.
It’s absolutely relevant. An exercise which takes the life of a police officer doing his job is no longer a protest, but a criminal act.

Will99

Thats funny lefty...... And again, we all here missed your outrage all of last year with the uncontrolled rioting across America....
I was outraged. I think antifa and the other groups causing dissent in this country should be investigated for domestic terrorism. I think Seattle and Portland reap what they sow because of the politicians they voted in which goes the same for most democratic run cities. I am too outraged at what I saw at the capitol last week.

Will99

I think a protest at a government building would certainly be more appropriate. It wasn’t a protest which happened though. It was a riot which caused death at the Capitol last week and it was disgusting. Do you believe the officer deserved to have his life taken or do you think stormed the capitol and broke the law should be punished?

black dog

Free America

What exactly did you see happening at The Capitol ( one of the most protected buildings within The Federal circle) last week?

Will99

What exactly did you see happening at The Capitol ( one of the most protected buildings within The Federal circle) last week?
I saw people assaulting law enforcement officers. I saw people attempting to break down doors. I saw people break through barricades to storm the capitol.

WingsOfGold

Crickets...........

ST. LOUIS — Since June 1, at least 11 St. Louis police officers have been shot at during five separate shootings – six officers have been struck by gunfire.

These don't matter because the bulk were murdered by other coloreds.

As of Dec. 31, the city recorded 774 murders in 2020, an increase of more than 50% from the 506 murders in 2019, according to a database maintained by the Chicago Sun-Times. The uptick was felt across the city, as 20 of the CPD's 22 police districts recorded more murders in 2020 than the year before.Dec 31, 2020

Hey, lets defund the cops, they're killing us!

black dog

Free America
I saw people assaulting law enforcement officers. I saw people attempting to break down doors. I saw people break through barricades to storm the capitol.

I watched an unarmed woman being murdered by a Federal LEO while more than a half dozen other Federal LEO's watched her while not feeling the need to shoot an unarmed non violent citizen but immediately rendering first aid after she was shot. She was murdered over not being a threat but over property. We are supposed to be a civilization of laws here. We dont murder unarmed non violent citizens here over property.
Funny no wackados were murdered entering Federal Buildings last year.

Will99

I watched an unarmed woman being murdered by a Federal LEO while more than a half dozen other Federal LEO's watched her while not feeling the need to shoot an unarmed non violent citizen but immediately rendering first aid after she was shot. She was murdered over not being a threat but over property. We are supposed to be a civilization of laws here. We dont murder unarmed non violent citizens here over property.
Funny no wackados were murdered entering Federal Buildings last year.
See, I saw something different. I saw a crazed out of control woman trying to climb into a secure chamber while people were attempting to break the windows to the barricaded area, and a law enforcement officer ordering her to stop, pointing a gun at her and she continued to attempt to get into that secure location showing no regard for the law or the consequences of her actions, then the law enforcement officer stopped the threat.

black dog

Free America
See, I saw something different. I saw a crazed out of control woman trying to climb into a secure chamber while people were attempting to break the windows to the barricaded area, and a law enforcement officer ordering her to stop, pointing a gun at her and she continued to attempt to get into that secure location showing no regard for the law or the consequences of her actions, then the law enforcement officer stopped the threat.

She was a threat, to whom? Armed Capital LEO s? :whistle:

The rest of your post....
Thats exactly what someone on the Left would see....
You aline very well with Pelosi and her views...

Will99

She was a threat, to whom? Armed Capital LEO s? :whistle:

The rest of your post....
Thats exactly what someone on the Left would see....
You aline very well with Pelosi and her views...

Yes. Armed capitol law enforcement officers. There was an armed capitol law enforcement officer who was killed during that siege. Did you miss that part?

black dog

Free America
Yes. Armed capitol law enforcement officers. There was an armed capitol law enforcement officer who was killed during that siege. Did you miss that part?

Seige... lol..... The deceased Officer was inside the door where she was climbing through the window....lol
You mean the Officer who died back at the office....Funny the words you use there Lefty, about what happened and that this Officer was murdered before the investigation over his death has just started much less been completed there Miss Cleo.....
No Gold Star for you Toad....

Will99

Seige... lol..... The deceased Officer was inside the door where she was climbing through the window....lol
You mean the Officer who died back at the office....Funny the words you use there Lefty, about what happened and that this Officer was murdered before the investigation over his death has just started much less been completed there Miss Cleo.....
No Gold Star for you Toad....
Is the name calling something you think is going to bother me? I told you I was a Republican but somehow you think calling me a lefty and aligning me with pelosi is going to make me what? Angry? Sad? It’s funny, pretty juvenile but what ever. Have at it. Yes, the officer was inside the door when she was “CLIMBING THROUGH THE WINDOW”. If she made it through then she would have Been inside the door too. The officer ended that threat and nobody followed.

black dog

Free America
Is the name calling something you think is going to bother me? I told you I was a Republican but somehow you think calling me a lefty and aligning me with pelosi is going to make me what? Angry? Sad? It’s funny, pretty juvenile but what ever. Have at it. Yes, the officer was inside the door when she was “CLIMBING THROUGH THE WINDOW”. If she made it through then she would have Been inside the door too. The officer ended that threat and nobody followed.

Did you ever figure out what DOD ROE she broke?
Huge threat there Lefty, so much of a threat when none of the other officers on both sides of the door shot her, or pulled her back before she started climbing through the window.
With your and that lone Officer thinking she should have been ventilated like Bonny and Clyde....
But alas, no one else applyed 5 1/2 pounds of pressure but one officer....

Last edited:

Will99

Did you ever figure out what DOD ROE she broke?
Huge threat there Lefty, so much of a threat when none of the other officers on both sides of the door shot her, or pulled her back before she started climbing through the window.
With your and that lone Officer thinking she should have been ventilated like Bonny and Clyde....
But alas, no one else applyed 5 1/2 pounds of presser, but one officer....
Yes, and he stopped the threat. Lol lefty. I think it was you people calling to defund the police and complaining about police shootings. You can say otherwise, but the narrative fits you better.

black dog

Free America
Yes, and he stopped the threat. Lol lefty. I think it was you people calling to defund the police and complaining about police shootings. You can say otherwise, but the narrative fits you better.

When I made that post somehow I knew you had no answers.... Good Day lefty.....