Protesters Breach Capital Building

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Wasn’t she shot by someone who was the last line of defense for senior members of our government, including the VP?
Yes. It’s was after she was shot that the Veep and senators were ushered away to the secure facilities they hid out in.
But the 4 or 5 cops that were directly (almost arm’s length) behind her did not feel that deadly force was justified at the time. Bonus: the shooter had friendlies in the impact area. A miss means a blue on blue incident then TSHTF.

MSally

But the 4 or 5 cops that were directly (almost arm’s length) behind her did not feel that deadly force was justified at the time. Bonus: the shooter had friendlies in the impact area. A miss means a blue on blue incident then TSHTF.
The cops behind her were not protecting the Veep. She got exactly what she deserved and what she was there for. She was a terrorist.

Bluecrqbe

so you are saying that all those ***s breaking in to the Fed buildings in Portland deserved to be shot. I agree with you.
I didn’t say anything about the nightmarish summer we had, the lawlessness was inexcusable and a much stronger response should have been taken. We have to protect government facilities, period.

It also really doesn’t matter what I think, I know you know that. The reality is we’ve got 500+ members of Congress and their staff who were quite scared yesterday. I think we’re going to see sweeping changes over the next several weeks as a direct response to that threat. I of course don’t know what that looks like, but I can imagine something will be put in place to ensure that never happens again.

You’re already seeing it with the head of Capitol police resigning. I don’t think we fully grasp the psychological impact yesterday has had....I think looking back it will have a level of change similar to the reaction to 9/11.

Last edited:

rmorse

Trust me, I’m not trying to defend that mouthbreather. That being said, when you’re protecting the Vice President, you don’t really wait to find out.

Bluecrqbe

I didn’t say anything about the nightmarish summer we had, the lawlessness was inexcusable and a much stronger response should have been taken. We have to protect government facilities, period.

It also really doesn’t matter what I think, I know you know that. The reality is we’ve got 500+ members of Congress and their staff who were quite scared yesterday. I think we’re going to see sweeping changes over the next several weeks as a direct response to that threat. I of course don’t know what that looks like, but I can imagine something will be put in place to ensure that never happens again.

You’re already seeing it with the head of Capitol police resigning. I don’t think we fully grasp the psychological impact yesterday has had....I think looking back it will have a level of change similar to the reaction to 9/11.
Another example, lists are being made folks.

WingsOfGold

Congrats, you have fully displayed your racism. No one had mentioned anything about the color of the treasonous terrorists. The lady who got shot deserved it because she was committing a crime that endangered several members of congress and Veep. Play stupid games, get a participation trophy made of lead.
Day late and a dollar short crunt, Biden beat you to the punch EARLY this afternoon. Rambling on if they had been colored they would have been treated different. maybe he's right, his piss stained VP select did just that by raising money to bail the animals out.

Bare-ya-cuda

Nope, but breaking and entering the senate chamber will get you a bullet.

why is this so hard for you guys to understand? Those officers had barricaded themselves, VeeP and a bunch of senators behind that door. The invaders were lucky the police showed so much restraint.
Now all of a sudden the VP is important to you. Could have fooled me with all the rhetoric and the way he has been treated the last 4 years.

MSally

Now all of a sudden the VP is important to you. Could have fooled me with all the rhetoric and the way he has been treated the last 4 years.
There is a difference between rhetoric and attempting to kidnap elected officials and cause them bodily harm.

Bluecrqbe

I’ve always believed this, the man lived in a gold leafed mansion at the penthouse level of one of his high rises....the appearance of those folks yesterday is not what he wants to be associated with.

HypertensiveTiger

That's pretty funny, because the entire Trump family are themselves zero-class sh!t bags.

But it's a good point. He doesn't care in the least about his dumb supporters. His only purpose for them is to grift and derive a constant stream of income. He's like an evangelical preacher without the the preacher part. 100% grift. He's a more rotund and more orange Joel Osteen. They are cut from the same cloth of grift.

He's using the badly raised and poorly educated dirtbags who support him to extract money and that's it. He wouldn't piss on any one of them if they were on fire to save their life; it would make him late for tee time.

I feel terribly sorry for the lot of you who put so much of your energy, your emotion, your hopes, your money into the pockets of a man who by your own admission doesn't need it.

Actually I don't feel sorry for any of you.

I'm pointing and laughing.

You deserve the shame you feel, but will never publicly admit to feeling because it'd be too embarrassing to ever do so.

You should own this mark of shame for the rest of your entire pathetic lives.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Another example, lists are being made folks.

And this doesn't even seem the least little bit fascist to you.

Man, talk about falling down the black hole into cult insanity. Hope you enjoy the Communist shithole you're praying so hard for.

HypertensiveTiger

Man, talk about falling down the black hole into cult insanity. Hope you enjoy the Communist shithole you're praying so hard for.

You accusing ANYONE of being in a cult?

You can’t even say that with a straight face, can you?

Can’t breathe - dying over here.

🤣

Bluecrqbe

No, it’s terrifying. It was terrifying when we found out the NSA was listening to all our phone calls, I was just saying that I don’t think we’re comprehending what is going to happen over the next several weeks/months.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, it’s terrifying. It was terrifying when we found out the NSA was listening to all our phone calls, I was just saying that I don’t think we’re comprehending what is going to happen over the next several weeks/months.

Well I comprehend it. They've been crystal clear what they want to do when they have ultimate power. The US has been through this before, but apparently most Americans ditched American History class to go get baked.

What we'll see in the next few years will make Sherman's march through Georgia look like a kiddie game. You watch and see.

SkylarkTempest

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful-scaled.jpg

Are you implying that I don't think that's a federal crime, too? Lock them up as well. You sound like an f'in liberal, whining about unfairness while the heart of our democracy is assaulted. But, by all means, keep pissing and moaning about bias in corporate media while America becomes a lawless state, 'cause that's what patriots do! Grow up.

PsyOps

Pixelated
That's pretty funny, because the entire Trump family are themselves zero-class sh!t bags.

But it's a good point. He doesn't care in the least about his dumb supporters. His only purpose for them is to grift and derive a constant stream of income. He's like an evangelical preacher without the the preacher part. 100% grift. He's a more rotund and more orange Joel Osteen. They are cut from the same cloth of grift.

He's using the badly raised and poorly educated dirtbags who support him to extract money and that's it. He wouldn't piss on any one of them if they were on fire to save their life; it would make him late for tee time.

I feel terribly sorry for the lot of you who put so much of your energy, your emotion, your hopes, your money into the pockets of a man who by your own admission doesn't need it.

Actually I don't feel sorry for any of you.

I'm pointing and laughing.

You deserve the shame you feel, but will never publicly admit to feeling because it'd be too embarrassing to ever do so.

You should own this mark of shame for the rest of your entire pathetic lives.

You know, all of your arrogance aside, I don't feel shame because of this incident and that Trump supporters committed it. I feel shame for the entire country that, ON BOTH SIDES, there is this belief that violence is how we solve our political differences. People like you don't feel shame that people on the left (your besties ANTIFA and BLM) went on a months-long rampage in nearly all of our major cities destroying businesses, federal court buildings, police stations, killing Trump supporters, etc... It took one incident to raise your outrage, while hundreds (if not thousands) of incidents of REAL terrorism and insurrection in our cities went ignored by people like you and our media.

I feel shame for people like you that feel the only way to voice your political disagreement is to call people "poorly educated dirtybags" because, somehow, you have the political and moral high ground, when you show right in your own post that you are the exact thing you accuse your opposition of in your own poorly-framed language.

I won't speak for anyone else, but I don't need or want your pity. I know myself well enough to not give a damn if you point and laugh. I'm secure in my life (financially, in my faith, in my family, in my politics, and my principles) where your sentiments about me means absolutely nothing. I supported Trump. I'm proud to have supported a guy that, if I were on fire he would use whatever means he had at his disposal - yes, even pissing on me - to save my life. His goal wasn't to piss on me, but it was to save my life. You posting that, thinking it was some sort of punch at folks like me, failed; because you showed that, unlike people like you on the left would assume to watch me burn to death, Trump would save a life. Yeah, Trump is an unpolished, uncouth, brash man that makes me uncomfortable. But, he also got things done that benefited almost every American. I'm not going to waste time going through the laundry list, because your myopia only allows you to see who the man is and not what he's done.

Lastly, we're going to see what Biden's "unity" looks like. People all over our MSM, social media, book publishers, etc... are already working on their cancelling of anything-Trump. There is a call for "purging Americans" from the history's memory, simply because of supporting Trump. You thought Trump was bad in your false accusations of evil? Watch the fascism that spew out from your friends on the left, now that they have the power to do it. And you will cheer it on like an obedient little leftist minion.

Last edited: