Protesters Breach Capital Building

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

SkylarkTempest

Why did Clinton commute her sentence (and Linda Evans) but not the others involved? Also, was the bomb specifically detonated at night to avoid loss of life? The answers to these questions are important. They won't provide a defense for their actions, but will provide context to your meme.

But you're right, the Capitol just has a few broken windows - well, and an officer bludgeoned to death. But a blue life doesn't matter when it's inconvenient, does it?

Do you know what the false equivalency fallacy is? If you have time, read about it. You might want to explore the other commonly encountered logical fallacies as well.

Hey, remember when the insurrectionists were yelling "Hang Mike Pence" as they tried to crush an officer trying to block a door? Those trolls... The stupid capitol police took them seriously. Like "patriots" would ever do that...

WingsOfGold

Well they did. Does that make you feel better?
Sadly they murdered one cop and cost not NEARLY the damage the leftist crap did all summer which was ignored by our communist party in the politburo. Remember the words of the botox whore "people do what people do".
Let me ask you this... do you think they allow dissenting opinions on a Leftist board like they do here?

Will99

Sadly they murdered one cop and cost not NEARLY the damage the leftist crap did all summer which was ignored by our communist party in the politburo. Remember the words of the botox whore "people do what people do".
Let me ask you this... do you think they allow dissenting opinions on a Leftist board like they do here?
I don’t know if they allow dissenting opinions on a leftist board. I don’t come here very often because dissenting opinions are often not welcome here. Sure, the moderators allow you to post them, but then often many members here don’t come on for honest respectful debate, but it turns into name calling and insults. I am a Republican. I consider myself to be mostly conservative Christian. I voted for Donald Trump twice. His behavior is horrible. He verbally attacks anyone who doesn’t agree with him. I don’t believe this election was stolen from in the sense there was wide spread fraud. The behavior by the animals who stormed the capital last week is reprehensible. I believe in a persons right to protest. There have been numerous peaceful protest in St. Mary‘s County and I applaud our overwhelmingly Republican leadership in St. Mary’s for making sure the protest were carried out in a peaceful manner. I strongly condemn the rioting which occurred in our cities this past summer and condemn anyone who participated. I would imagine many of those criminals who stormed the seat of democracy last week would have condemned the lawlessness of this past summer as well. Too bad they couldn’t listen to what they preach.

Will99

I count you squarely amongst them.
I won’t pretend to be perfect, but you won’t be able to find me casting the first stone when it comes to insulting someone for their opinion. While not perfect, I try to have reasonable debate with reasonable people. If I am insulted or called a name, I have at times fought fire with fire. A fact I am not proud of.

WingsOfGold

I don’t know if they allow dissenting opinions on a leftist board. I don’t come here very often because dissenting opinions are often not welcome here. Sure, the moderators allow you to post them, but then often many members here don’t come on for honest respectful debate, but it turns into name calling and insults. I am a Republican. I consider myself to be mostly conservative Christian. I voted for Donald Trump twice. His behavior is horrible. He verbally attacks anyone who doesn’t agree with him. I don’t believe this election was stolen from in the sense there was wide spread fraud. The behavior by the animals who stormed the capital last week is reprehensible. I believe in a persons right to protest. There have been numerous peaceful protest in St. Mary‘s County and I applaud our overwhelmingly Republican leadership in St. Mary’s for making sure the protest were carried out in a peaceful manner. I strongly condemn the rioting which occurred in our cities this past summer and condemn anyone who participated. I would imagine many of those criminals who stormed the seat of democracy last week would have condemned the lawlessness of this past summer as well. Too bad they couldn’t listen to what they preach.
How are they different from the animals that killed 47 over summer of 2000? The same animals that Kamel raised money and sympathy for their defense?

WingsOfGold

They are not. Both are scum and should be prosecuted.
On this we agree but they're is a HUGE difference between Trump saying protest in peace and the whore of the house saying "People do what people do" and Aunt Ester and her "Get in their face" and the denial of shitheads like Nadler the Hut claiming there is no suck thing as antifa just to name a few.

Will99

On this we agree but they're is a HUGE difference between Trump saying protest in peace and the whore of the house saying "People do what people do" and Aunt Ester and her "Get in their face" and the denial of shitheads like Nadler the Hut claiming there is no suck thing as antifa just to name a few.
I’m not sure what you are saying. Are you saying Trumps actions are justified because of the idiocy of Nadar, Waters and Pelosi? I want people who are better. I want politicians who will work together instead of deadlocking our government. Civility in our society is in the verge of being lost. I think we have to get back to that and when you have bad acts on the other side, you point it out but don’t match them.

WingsOfGold

I won’t pretend to be perfect, but you won’t be able to find me casting the first stone when it comes to insulting someone for their opinion. While not perfect, I try to have reasonable debate with reasonable people. If I am insulted or called a name, I have at times fought fire with fire. A fact I am not proud of.
Go for it you phony bastard. Oh yeah, I voted for the bastard from Kenya 6 times. ;) Try and have ANY debate with these NAZI leftist. https://baltimoresunreunited.freeforums.net/

black dog

Free America
I’m not sure what you are saying. Are you saying Trumps actions are justified because of the idiocy of Nadar, Waters and Pelosi? I want people who are better. I want politicians who will work together instead of deadlocking our government. Civility in our society is in the verge of being lost. I think we have to get back to that and when you have bad acts on the other side, you point it out but don’t match them.

In case you missed last year, your side looted and burned dozens of citys. Civilly was changed by your side.
I missed your outrage when half a dozen or more Federal building and Courthouses were over run and heavily damaged... You were busy trying to justify a huge pay raise for the Sheriffs dept.

You voted Republican.... Thats funny sh!t right there.....

Will99

In case you missed last year, your side looted and burned dozens of citys. Civilly was changed by your side.
I missed your outrage when half a dozen or more Federal building and Courthouses were over run and heavily damaged... You were busy trying to justify a huge pay raise for the Sheriffs dept.

You voted Republican.... Thats funny sh!t right there.....
My side did no such thing.