PSA CRE Neighborhood Watch

h3mech

CRE could not sound more awful......
CRE could not sound more awful......

Not, i have lived there for almost 20 years, the only thing we have is bad kids, i would compare the crime numbers from calvert and st marys and i would think st marys has more crime, then some kid using my christmas lights for target pratice with a paint gun

garyt27

INAFJ
:confused:

What the heck does North Beach have to do with this?:coffee:

Just saying that there are bad spots in every town.
Maybe because there are more teenagers in CRE.
If this person says CRE is a glorified traler park then I wonder what he thinks about other places or is he just jumping on the stupidwagon.
presumes to know what people would rather be doing.

daisy

My Husband and I have lived in CRE for about 8 years. We have 2 small children, and feel 110% safe here. Calling it a "glorified trailer park" is a ridiculous over-generalization. If I made an over-generalization about CRE based on MY personal experiences here I would call it:

A beautiful, quiet, wooded neighborhood with well maintained houses and decent neighbors.

Even I know that the above is not a truthful statement about the ENTIRETY of the community. But, still, here we sit, our property value being diminished and getting the "oh I'm so sorry" look when we tell people where we live. All because some idiot judges an entire community (zip code, really!) based on a small sample of the actual community. There are quite literally THOUSANDS of homes in CRE. That's about the ONLY blanket statement that you could make about the neighborhood that holds an ounce of truth.

If you're calling CRE a "glorified trailor park" its because either a: you've only been to trashy areas. Get new friends. or b: You've unfortunately lived on a street with idiot neighbors, but that could happen anywhere.

WE have great neighbors, no traffic, privacy, quiet, we take walks all the time and our kids can play outside in the front or back yard without worry. Our neighbors have all been here about as long as we have, and none are planning on going anywhere. I know there are some who can't say the same in CRE....But they are not people who live over here where we are.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I am WAY more leery of all of the people who collect my HOA dues and roads fees and don't do anything worth a crap with them, than I am of any truck or neighbor. :coffee:

hooknline

Glorified trailor park, nothing more

Amen. You would not believe the BS that happens there if you have not lived there. The Maryland State Police and Calvert County Sherriffs office should set up a direct mobilized command center with rapid reaction force police officers standing by to protect the good hearted citizens of the entire east coast before the SMIBS of the ranch club are alowed to breed children. may the curse of our powerful GOD in heaven strike you if it is in his will and strike the smurk on on worthless mouth.:whistle:

daisy

Amen. You would not believe the BS that happens there if you have not lived there. The Maryland State Police and Calvert County Sherriffs office should set up a direct mobilized command center with rapid reaction force police officers standing by to protect the good hearted citizens of the entire east coast before the SMIBS of the ranch club are alowed to breed children. may the curse of our powerful GOD in heaven strike you if it is in his will and strike the smurk on on worthless mouth.:whistle:

Wow...Crazy much?

Hank

my war

PrepH4U

hmmm if they are to protect the entire east coast it wouldn't be a very rapid response now would it? :shrug:

sasquatch

Seriously, I think that you have to be the most ignorant poster yet. I live in CRE. I moved to Southern Maryland 11 years ago. So I am not a SMIB. I take care of my property and so do my neighbors. There are some want to be thugs but guess what they are everywhere. I hold a PhD, have a six figure income, and oh by the way my house still is still valued well above what I paid for it. My neighbors are all professionals or own their own business. None would fit the standard definition of SMIB. CRE or the predecessor Ranch Club were not founded by SMIBs.

Seems to me people who bash any place are simply bullies trying to make themselves feel better. Why don't you see if you can find some other way of compensating for what ever you seem to be lacking? Perhaps you could go to Michaels and get yourself a hobby.

As far as Becky goes, she hasn't got any sense. I've been acquainted with her for almost 7 years. She is a sad relic of what the community was. She does not represent what the community is. She does not get that the community has passed her by.

BOP

Seriously, I think that you have to be the most ignorant poster yet. I live in CRE. I moved to Southern Maryland 11 years ago. So I am not a SMIB. I take care of my property and so do my neighbors. There are some want to be thugs but guess what they are everywhere. I hold a PhD, have a six figure income, and oh by the way my house still is still valued well above what I paid for it. My neighbors are all professionals or own their own business. None would fit the standard definition of SMIB. CRE or the predecessor Ranch Club were not founded by SMIBs.

Seems to me people who bash any place are simply bullies trying to make themselves feel better. Why don't you see if you can find some other way of compensating for what ever you seem to be lacking? Perhaps you could go to Michaels and get yourself a hobby.

As far as Becky goes, she hasn't got any sense. I've been acquainted with her for almost 7 years. She is a sad relic of what the community was. She does not represent what the community is. She does not get that the community has passed her by.

@one-percenter

hooknline

Are you ranchers still here: :cds:

Don't worry I have a backup plan.

Firebase Ridge Calling New Jersey and Missouri. stop
fire mission request on pre determined coordinates: Chesepeake cesspool estates. stop
No spotter rounds fire for effect. over

New Jersey and Missouri confirms your last transmission
turrents one,four,seven clear your guns
ROUNDS OUT ROUNDS OUT ROUNDS OUT
turrents two,five,eight clear your guns
turrents three,six,niner clear your guns

New Jersey and Mighty MO standing by

Roger simulated fire Mission complete Firebase Ridge OUT:duel:

sasquatch

fire mission request on pre determined coordinates: Chesepeake cesspool estates. stop

Stand back everyone hooknline is compensating.

Have considered some kind of counseling? That post alone indicates that you may be a serious threat to yourself and others. Please check into it.

Pushrod

Patriot

What are you, like 12 years old?

Beta84

They're out to get us
When you go home, do you ride exclusively through Bev. Hills or the Hamptons?
There are nice places in St. Leonard but you don't have to go far to run through some not so nice areas.
I would say the average cost of a house in CRE is on par with most of the county.
What is North Beach? A slum?
People who live in glass houses........
You clearly misunderstood what I was saying, between this post and your next. What I was saying is that those 750k+ houses and whatnot don't want to be associated with the rest of the neighborhood...because lets face it, CRE is basically an oversized neighborhood. It's not really a town, it's part of Lusby which has more than CRE. So I was saying that expensive houses in the same community as cheaper ones brings down the value. It doesn't matter if the other houses are 200k or 500k, the 750k houses still don't like it. But what 750k house wants to be surrounded by 200k houses? That's all I was saying.

And I never said CRE was a glorified trailer park, I was trying to explain to you that the "glorified" part of it, according to the person who actually called it such, is those 750k homes that you used to defend it. I even said "according to them".

Oh and to answer your question, I stay exclusively in Bel Air. I would never drive through a slum like Beverly Hills...that's the old run down part, similar to Westhampton. I avoid that area too.

:doh: