Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
plant meat.jpg

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Covid must be over.

McDonalds took down all the plastic plague barriers.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He doesn’t know which way he wants to jump, if Covid is over he can get rid of title 42. But if it’s over they can’t use any “emergency measures”.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I like Roland down there, he always calls me sir.
Roland is one of the nicest people in the building.
However, with the direction Lowe's is heading under Marvin Ellison and his band of misfit toys, he is counting down the days to retirement.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I like Roland down there, he always calls me sir.
If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he's been there forever.

The woman who's there most of the time is always interested in what projects I have going. When I just stopped in for a tube of glue, she says, "I think that's the cheapest you've ever gotten away from here!"

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If it's the guy I'm thinking of, he's been there forever.

The woman who's there most of the time is always interested in what projects I have going. When I just stopped in for a tube of glue, she says, "I think that's the cheapest you've ever gotten away from here!"
That would likely be Lynn.

ontheriver

I was at Wally World yesterday. Tried to pay by check, they wanted ID. My new Real ID wasn't accepted. OK, here's my credit card. Machine won't read it. Now the line is 6 deep. Cash it is. The cashier told me they are having problems with the machines, but it will be fixed with their remodel. In February.