Public Firearm Facility Petition

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Mig:

Originally posted by migtig
Okay so 4 seasons right?! That still equals $120 with no extras:rolleyes:
True, no IDPA, no skeet, no competitions or fun shoots from what I understand.

MarkS.

Okay so 4 seasons right?! That still equals $120 with no extras

With hunting and fishing a "season" can last different lengths of time depending on what game you are after. I'll have to look into that. Remember that the Carroll County range is just a template. Our county gov't could run theirs as they see fit.

As far as skeet and other shooting contests go, who's says they couldn't hold those events at a public range? Right now I'm just trying to get the facility built. We'll worry about events after the fact.

willie

When I'm hitting golf balls at the driving range on Great Mills Rd. there is always shooting going on down the adjacent road. What is that?

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by willie
When I'm hitting golf balls at the driving range on Great Mills Rd. there is always shooting going on down the adjacent road. What is that?

great mills road :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by willie
Your reply deserves a rebuttal but it would go over your head.

What could you say bubba? I'd love to hear your rebuttal! :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Sick sick sick.

Took a quick look at the Saint Marys Crime report to see whats been going on in LP (only 6 items listed, not bad) but the first one listed was in california and is just plain sick.

CALIFORNIA, 4:55 p.m. March 28. A man, 51, abused a girl, 10, at a residence. He was charged with third-degree sex offense and child abuse.

This guy should be used to see if the saddam torture chambers actually work. I know I joke about a lot of things around here, and people are probably thinking "gee smalltown, that happens in NoVa too!". Yes, it does. And it doesn't make it any better.
argh, this stuff just burns me up. What kind of sick SOB would take advantage of a little kid like that?? I say tie him up to the back of your SUV by his balls and drag him around town with a big sign on his back that says "I RAPE CHILDREN"
I better stop posting about this before I really go off and get myself banned.

Ponytail

Originally posted by Vince
I'd love to see a public shooting range around here. I know so many people who like to shoot and have no place to do it. Wish I could sign the petition, but I'm a Calvert County resident.:frown:

Don't let that stop you from signing it. :wink:

Fade2Black

yes that is a pretty good range... it is located at the very far end of the county dump... no you don't have the smell.

I saw a couple of post for a firing range ($100 membership) down here in southern maryland... where is it at?

Bonehead

Sanner's Lake Sportsmans club. $125 per year. Rifle, pistol archery, skeet and IDPA ranges. Fishing and swimming. You must be recommended by two memebers in writing to join. Located off great mills road.