Public Firearm Facility Petition

Bonehead

Website is sanners-lake.com. Check it out. Finding a couple of memebers is pretty easy. Show up at the skeet range any Sunday after noon and talk to some people about the club. Skeet is open to the public. You could talk someone into showing you the rest of the place.....maybe me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Public Firearm Facility Petition

Originally posted by Pushrod
The link for the petition doesn't seem to be working anymore. Can't sign what you can't find!
Did you look at the date of the thread?

Pushrod

Patriot
Re: Re: Re: Public Firearm Facility Petition

Originally posted by RoseRed
Did you look at the date of the thread?

I guess that would answer that question, Doh!!
Just ignore my ignorance.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: Re: Re: Public Firearm Facility Petition

Originally posted by Pushrod
I guess that would answer that question, Doh!!
Just ignore my ignorance.

Whoa...getting called out by RR, you should be ashamed...

Originally posted by Bonehead
Show up at the skeet range any Sunday after noon and talk to some people about the club. Skeet is open to the public.
I did not know that. Great to know.

Fade2Black

Originally posted by Bonehead
Sanner's Lake Sportsmans club. $125 per year. Rifle, pistol archery, skeet and IDPA ranges. Fishing and swimming. You must be recommended by two memebers in writing to join. Located off great mills road.

Thanks so much for the information...

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Why would I want my tax money going to a gun range, when we need roads, housing and schools for St. Mary's County to survive the next round of military consolidation? Duh!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Oz
Why would I want my tax money going to a gun range, when we need roads, housing and schools for St. Mary's County to survive the next round of military consolidation? Duh!

:yeahthat: How's about investing in some real entertainment.