Public Potty

Geek

After a long road trip I have got to ask..If there is no seat cover for the potty do you squat or sit :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Geek said:
After a long road trip I have got to ask..If there is no seat cover for the potty do you squat or sit :shrug:

I leave and find another bathroom.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I learned not to squat because that could cause an accident that might be visible depending on the color pants you have on... :ohwell:

I tear off tissue for each hand and hold the seat with the tissue under my hand and go. Then I drop both in the toilet and pull some more off to wipe. :yay:

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
I was so trashed the other night that I didn't even notice that the damn seat was up and I fell right in........

you probably did... haha i hope the toilet bowl was slippery....

Cowgirl

I always squat.... but I think it was Mythbusters that said it would be very difficult to catch anything from the toilet.

Geek

RoseRed said:
Why must people share their bathroom habits? :confused:

Why do people click on a thread about public potties and then complain that it is a bathroom thread :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Geek said:
Why do people click on a thread about public potties and then complain that it is a bathroom thread :confused:

Doesn't matter which thread I click on, they are all about ####. :shrug:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Geek said:
Don't you watch MythBusters.. where they proved the cleanest surface in a public area is the toilet seat? I'd be more concerned with a cover for the table in the restaurant you place your food on..

LordStanley

I know nothing
Germaphobes..... The more people worry about germs and disinfecting everything, the sicker people are going to get